R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WANTED: Man seeking man............................................. drinking partner

Old 01-29-2014, 12:54 AM   #41
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05azyota View Post
This thread = so much win
You really think so?
Old 01-29-2014, 01:09 AM   #42
05azyota is on a distinguished road

05azyota's Tacoma Gallery
Good random night shift thread to scan thru. Greensystemsgo, had Ive known someone else drank on mondays mornings I woulda volunteered. bout to jump back to being a daywalker in a couple days after a year on nights. Always get some weird glances showing up in work clothes at circle k to buy booze in the morning
Old 01-29-2014, 07:04 AM   #43
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05azyota View Post
Good random night shift thread to scan thru. Greensystemsgo, had Ive known someone else drank on mondays mornings I woulda volunteered. bout to jump back to being a daywalker in a couple days after a year on nights. Always get some weird glances showing up in work clothes at circle k to buy booze in the morning
Always such a weird thing to do. Worse when you don't atop drinking cause it's still day time.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:59 AM   #44
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
Always such a weird thing to do. Worse when you don't atop drinking cause it's still day time.
Come to the North Phoenix meet tomorrow night, you filthy little whore. We always have a decent turnout.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #45
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm qualified