R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WANTED: Man seeking man............................................. drinking partner

Old 06-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: m4m....drinking partner.....Greensystemsgo's BS thread

see update: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ml#post5322983

Someone that works night shift to drink in early am hours with. preferably west side of phx. plz provide pictures and top 5 favorite beers.

chris 4x4 and whippersnapper no need apply.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
Someone that works night shift to drink in early am hours with. preferably west side of phx. plz provide pictures and top 5 favorite beers.

Get lost on the way to craigslist?

Frank
Old 06-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Get lost on the way to craigslist?

Frank
i figure atleats someone off of here ill be able to discuss tacomas and such, and atleast have a screen name to follow up on the morning after....
Old 06-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
OHGAWD...
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
If I worked nights I'd be over to join ya.. I remember being the only guy in my group of friends who worked nights and drinking by yourself at 6am was always boring.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Nick, did you pee in the closet again?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Nick, did you pee in the closet again?
that was hours ago...
Old 06-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This thread = WIN!

LOL!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #9
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If you didn't live in Blythe, you'd probably have more friends.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #10

Quote:
If you didn't live in Blythe, you'd probably have more friends.
dick i atleast live NEAR town where as you live an hour from town in bfe!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
+1 for making this thread. if i were in AZ id join, regardless of when i work.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #12
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Red Stripe, Erdinger, Wild Rose, Stella and Extra Old stock for when you really need to get fucked up.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Red Stripe, Erdinger, Wild Rose, Stella and Extra Old stock for when you really need to get fucked up.

yet that is a picture of Rogue Dead Guy Ale.... which is my Favorite
Old 06-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
boy ive been there before..lol im always on nights during the outages and we use to have the local tiki hut open in the morning for us so we could eat and have a few drinks. there were days when it was after 1 pm before we got out of there..lol good luck with your search.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #15

Quote:

YOUR IN BABES!

also forgot to mention, one of the requirements, successfully sext bitches. bitches love sexting.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #16

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dick i atleast live NEAR town where as you live an hour from town in bfe!
Ninja plz! At least I live near a grocery store where I can go get my own booze. I don't have to bring my passport like you do.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #17

Quote:
Ninja plz! At least I live near a grocery store where I can go get my own booze. I don't have to bring my passport like you do.
please, atleats i dont live in east LA like steve!

and to the mod that fucking changed the title, rock you buddy.

also, im out of beer. the E&J XO is calling my name. its going to be a long dya.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #18
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
yet that is a picture of Rogue Dead Guy Ale.... which is my Favorite
I only had it the once...and I don't remember much of it besides still needing to clean my tent.

Quote:
YOUR IN BABES!

also forgot to mention, one of the requirements, successfully sext bitches. bitches love sexting.

I'm in babes?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #19

Quote:
I only had it the once...and I don't remember much of it besides still needing to clean my tent.

I'm in babes?
ill let you taste my nightmares if you know what i mean. no homo. let adam (seabass) stand in for me? think of him at a pinch hitter!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #20

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ill let you taste my nightmares if you know what i mean. no homo. let adam (seabass) stand in for me? think of him at a pinch hitter!
Don't make me beat you up again. You splattered vagina juice on me last time I donkey punched you. I didn't know you were a squirter.