R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bi Weekly Wednesday BS Meet and Drink

Old 06-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Bi Weekly Wednesday BS Meet and Drink

Where:
When: as this is a wednesday thing, lets shoot for 6:30pm-ish,
  • June 20, 2012: Native new yorker
  • June 27 - White Tanks run, a few unlocked pre runners will be there, will have SOME difficulties but were all just out to have some fun.
  • July 4th, we will probably skip
  • July 18 - Village in at 101st and mcdowell!
  • August 1st
  • April 25, 2013

Who:
  • Anyone is welcome, locations are open, post in thread and get a deal going. ill update op even if im not attending, pm me!

Changes will be made to this thread. I check pm's from my email so pm me with any questions.

possible event ideas besides the obvious night out with beer and food could include poker at a willing members house (Or unwilling), go karts? mo fuckn lazer tag!
Old 06-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Night trip in the white tanks is an option it's nothing too technical
Old 06-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

As long as they keep it open. Buckeye is looking to turn that whole area into an RV park with overnight camping, horse trails, and all kind of other shit. But I'm down for that too.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Paintball!

I would like to get together at least once a month for a dinnertime thing like we did before.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Paintball!

I would like to get together at least once a month for a dinnertime thing like we did before.
Yes paintball!
Old 06-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #7
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paintball is an option, like stated in op, the next event will be decided at previous. so everyone bring your calender book
Old 06-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #8
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
paintball is an option, like stated in op, the next event will be decided at previous. so everyone bring your calender book
Here, let me translate:

"Paintball is an option, like stated in the OP. The next event will be decided at previous (wtf?), so everyone bring your calendar books."

Are you drinking again?
Old 06-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #9
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here, let me translate:

"Paintball is an option, like stated in the OP. The next event will be decided at previous (wtf?), so everyone bring your calendar books."

Are you drinking again?
LOLOL!!
Old 06-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Here, let me translate:

Are you drinking again?
fucker when am i not?
Old 06-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #11
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x2. I'm in.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #12

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
fucker when am i not?
Got me there
Old 06-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #13

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
x2. I'm in.
Sweet! Haven't seen you in well over a year, Mendy!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #14

You can officially put me down for this meet.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #15
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sweet! Haven't seen you in well over a year, Mendy!
Has it been that long? I guess it has been a while!

I kind of gave up on the non west side events after the last Pavillions meet. Would be nice to get these up and going again!
Old 06-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #16
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
Has it been that long? I guess it has been a while!

I kind of gave up on the non west side events after the last Pavillions meet. Would be nice to get these up and going again!
The last Pavillions meet where nobody showed up at all?
Old 06-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
The last Pasvillions meet where nobody showed up at all?
No, the pavillions meet I think last summer. We drove through a haboob to get there, so whenever that was last year.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #18
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Ah gotcha. I didn't own a Taco back then. There was a few other meets there, one of them had a decent turn out. The other one nobody showed up to, but there was reasons behind that
Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #19

TTT. Dont forget kids, this is this Wednesday
Old 06-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #20
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there