R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Night run tonight

Old 07-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Night run tonight

Not sure where yet, still looking into what to run. Something where 4x is needed

anyone in? I'll update once I figure out when and where.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm.... sounds interesting. Keep me posted on this.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
if nothing comes up, i need to change oil/filter, clean air filter, change fuel and pcv filters, aaaaand fill some other random fluids. if anyones down for a mini mainenence day at my new place :/
Old 07-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
im interested
Old 07-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #5
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like its gonna be something in the lake pleasant or cave creek area. Let's meet at carefree and I-17 at the McDonald's.

What's a good time for everyone? Like an hour?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

have fun all! i gotta get these things done. my clutch is bone dry, oils 10k overdue, etc etc
Old 07-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
KTM Rider
sdwiredog is on a distinguished road

Army: 4/29 Field Artillery-Commo
Name: Scott
sdwiredog's Tacoma Gallery
7:30 McDonalds?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #9

Sounds good to me.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:56 AM   #10
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Had fun guys; thanks for hosting!
Old 07-04-2012, 01:16 AM   #11

pics? bummed i missed it. fuck.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #12
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Was a fun run! Nice seeing everyone again!
Old 07-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #13
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
pics? bummed i missed it. fuck.
Night run tonight-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341416982.320232.jpg

Night run tonight-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341416996.905666.jpg
Old 07-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #14

Thanks for the fun run guys, Paden nice meeting you and your buddy Justin. Awesome truck man!

Jason, lets get the Appetizer run planned sounds fun!!

Couple I snapped:

Old 07-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #15
KTM Rider
sdwiredog is on a distinguished road

Army: 4/29 Field Artillery-Commo
Name: Scott
sdwiredog's Tacoma Gallery
I had a great time guys. Let's do White Tanks next.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwiredog View Post
I had a great time guys. Let's do White Tanks next.

Go order your ARB chuck!
Old 07-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #17
super n00b

I really need to start bringing my DSLR and tripod on these night runs. Get some really cool long exposure shots. Its just that Im having too much fun driving to stop and fool with a camera.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Tacoman AZ View Post
I really need to start bringing my DSLR and tripod on these night runs. Get some really cool long exposure shots. Its just that Im having too much fun driving to stop and fool with a camera.
It would break up the silence in your cab for not having a passenger or a CB!!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #19
super n00b

Need a CB for sure! Any suggestions for a cheap handheld?
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Tacoman AZ View Post
Need a CB for sure! Any suggestions for a cheap handheld?

I dont have any experience with a hand held, I have a $40 uniden where my ashtray goes. I tuned it with an SWR meter and I've gotten about a 2 mile range with the antenna I'm running.