R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone want to help with a spindle lift install?

Old 07-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to help with a spindle lift install?

My Maxtrac spindles for my 2011 DCSB should be on their way Monday from California. I expect they will be here around Thursday or so. Just putting a feeler out there to see if there are any local Tucson guys that have experience putting these or any other lift spindles on? I am sure I could put them on myself but everyone could always use help from time to time. I am on Davis Monthan (Army guy on an Air Force base, imagine that) and pretty much have all the tools needed I believe. If anyone may be interested, let me know.

Thanks!