R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tacoma Snorkel - Test Fit

Old 01-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #321
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #322
Expeditioneers
Expeditioneers is on a distinguished road

Expeditioneers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Very nice! Thanks for taking the time to post pictures. Looks great!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #325
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I had cut up my factory intake so I had to make something custom. Found some non perforated plastic flexible tubing. 4". Fits over the air filter box, and I used a silicone connector to connect it to the snorkel piping supplied with the kit.

Here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6270511

Only came in 8' lengths. Yeah I got 8 feet of it. For $8.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #326
Expeditioneers
Expeditioneers is on a distinguished road

Expeditioneers's Tacoma Gallery
Evening guys/gals, the Airflow Snorkel S016 Initial Product Offering for the 2005-current gen Tacoma has expired.

We thank everyone who took advantage of this first offering!

The snorkel is available though Airflow America's dealer network.

Thanks again for all who participated...
Old 02-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #327
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #328
BroBraBlahBlah

Glad I got mine!
Old 04-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #329
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
What's the feedback so far on these snorkels? Everybody liking theirs?
Old 04-07-2013, 10:05 AM   #330
BroBraBlahBlah

Love mine. I like the size of the piping. It's complete 4". The arb has some ridiculously skinny piping that I wouldn't go near. Not even sure how the truck runs with those.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #331
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i would have to agree with what jamie said..

no complaints really with the airflow design
Old 04-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #332
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Love mine. I like the size of the piping. It's complete 4". The arb has some ridiculously skinny piping that I wouldn't go near. Not even sure how the truck runs with those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i would have to agree with what jamie said..

no complaints really with the airflow design
Thanks for the responses. I like that Expeditioneers is local for me and their product seems like a lot less hassle than the Safari versions.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #333
HoookerDub is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: David
HoookerDub's Tacoma Gallery
So will this work on a '12 Taco V6 with a AFE stage2 CAI with a TRD supercharger?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #334
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
looks like it shouldnt bottle neck a supercharger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeditioneers View Post
The factory agrees with you.
This just made my day
Old 07-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #335
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the word on a group buy? Did that happen or will it happen I know I am interested!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #336
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Whats the word on a group buy? Did that happen or will it happen I know I am interested!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeditioneers View Post
Evening guys/gals, the Airflow Snorkel S016 Initial Product Offering for the 2005-current gen Tacoma has expired.

We thank everyone who took advantage of this first offering!

The snorkel is available though Airflow America's dealer network.

Thanks again for all who participated...
Here ya go
Old 08-31-2013, 12:58 PM   #337
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone mated this with a TRD CAI or any other CAI
Old 08-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #338
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
i don't think you can, the snorkel in of itself is a CAI, so i don't think you need an aftermarket......
Old 08-31-2013, 01:48 PM   #339
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
It feeds into the same location, should work fine. Maybe some light connection modification
Old 08-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #340
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
i don't think you can, the snorkel in of itself is a CAI, so i don't think you need an aftermarket......
I already have one I was just wondering if it would work so I don't have to get rid of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
It feeds into the same location, should work fine. Maybe some light connection modification
cool I'm going to have to start looking into this more