R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tacoma Snorkel - Test Fit

Old 12-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #341
When u pray for rain, u gotta deal w/the mud too!
MICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard Head
MICK's Tacoma Gallery
I've contacted them a few times and never have gotten a response...
Old 12-03-2014, 12:24 PM   #342
TheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TheNatural's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICK View Post
I've contacted them a few times and never have gotten a response...
That's a bummer. I guess I don't need to buy one of their products too badly.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:28 PM   #344
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
That's been rumored for years.

I still haven't seen proof
Old 12-03-2014, 12:39 PM   #345
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I thought ARB was just telling us to modify the 1st gen model?
Old 12-03-2014, 01:14 PM   #346
TheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TheNatural's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
They had a prototype unveiled recently. Similar to the Hilux one everyone modifies, but fits better. I believe their press release said it would be available spring 2015.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:27 PM   #347
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
They had a prototype unveiled recently. Similar to the Hilux one everyone modifies, but fits better. I believe their press release said it would be available spring 2015.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...i-snorkel.html
Old 12-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #348
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
The one for second gens is a modified mounting procedure for the hilux model
Old 12-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #349
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
I actually prefer the design that Airflow has come up with. Doesn't make a lot of sense to make the piping go all the way forward to the OEM intake hole just to go back wards into the actual intake. If I got the Airflow I would probably do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
You turkeys.