R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tacoma Snorkel - Test Fit

Old 10-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #361
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
check out Kurt Williams' article in the February 2011 Tacoma Magazine, http://www.tacomamag.com/february-20...lume-1-issue-1
Cool thanks!
Old 11-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #362
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone heard of any Black Friday deals on these?
Old 11-21-2013, 07:54 AM   #363
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If they do I'm interested.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #364
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
If they do I'm interested.
x2
Old 12-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #365
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered one of these snorkels August 1st, 2013 from Rocky Road Outfitters. A couple days short of 5 months later and I still haven't received it.

Expeditioneers imports them and I don't think anyone else does. So when I call RRO asking for updates, they call Mark @ Expeditioneers. Only problem is, no one can reach Mark. Messages have been left with no call backs. Pretty terrible customer service, especially since i've been VERY patient!

Anyone know whats going on here?
Old 12-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #366
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
holiday vacation?

all imports come in from Australia, so there might be some production delays with some shipment delays that could be the cause of the slow down..

5 months seems a bit much though..
Old 12-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #367
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That scares me cause I was planning on ordering next month lol
Old 12-30-2013, 04:29 PM   #368
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
maybe order directly from expeditioneers? http://store.expeditioneers.com/tacoma1.html

less middleman to deal with
Old 12-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #369
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Weird. Expeditioneers were great about mine.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:53 AM   #370
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well I called mark again today and actually got to speak with him. He said that he never received the invoice from RRO and RRO claims that they sent over the invoice when the order was placed. Not sure what happened to the voice messages that were left for Mark. Obviously someone dropped the ball.

I'm not trying to make a big deal about this, i just want others to know that its probably a good idea to order directly from Expeditioneers if this is the snorkel you want. Good news is that Mark has snorkels in stock, hes shipping one out to me in the next few days!
Old 12-31-2013, 12:36 PM   #371
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

that's what i would expect out of expeditioneers

glad things worked out
Old 12-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #372
Expeditioneers
Expeditioneers is on a distinguished road

Expeditioneers's Tacoma Gallery
Glad we got this sorted out Matt.

You snorkel is ready to ship, I'll drop it off at UPS on Thursday due to the holiday. You should have tracking info in your email inbox.

Happy New Year!!!
Old 12-31-2013, 04:40 PM   #373
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys have any questions and can't get ahold of Mark for some reason, feel free to let me act as the go between. I'm a dealer for them

I can assure you he's a busy man, but busy bringing in awesome products designed directly for our trucks.