R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tacoma Snorkel - Test Fit

Old 08-31-2012, 09:10 AM   #121
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Pics please ?
Here are your pics
Old 08-31-2012, 09:12 AM   #122
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Under the hood ones are what me and Hans are wondering about.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:12 AM   #123
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
See, I am a fellow 4banger an so is hans

We wanna see lol
I have a great idea, go outside, open your hood, and take a picture....
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #124
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
would definitely like to see more pics of the connection into the airbox and how it differs from safari's
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #125
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

why you refuse to show pics of under hood connections. Do you not have the snorkel anymore or something?
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #126
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
would definitely like to see more pics of the connection into the airbox and how it differs from safari's
That's what I'm trying to tell em. He won't show pics tho
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #127
super n00b

Quote:
Under the hood ones are what me and Hans are wondering about.
Does not apply to this thread...

Im sure once they do a test fit on one the has a different air box than mine they might have some different pictures.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:17 AM   #128
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Tacoman AZ View Post
Does not apply to this thread...

Im sure once they do a test fit on one the has a different air box than mine they might have some different pictures.
How does it not apply??? We like the look of the snorkel, we are interested in purchasing one but we would like to see how the whole thing looks.

What's going on here? I sense shenanigans
Old 08-31-2012, 09:17 AM   #129
super n00b

Quote:
why you refuse to show pics of under hood connections. Do you not have the snorkel anymore or something?
OMG dude, I don't know how I can explain this any more clear. IT LOOKS 100% STOCK. The connection into the airbox under the hood the the STOCK CONNECTION. There is about 1" of factory tubing that goes from the air box into the fender well and the snorkel fits on that. There is absolutely NOTHING different then stock under the hood. If you cant understand that then there is no hope for you...
Old 08-31-2012, 09:19 AM   #130
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
what a dick....

i bet these guys are glad to have you help promote their product
Old 08-31-2012, 09:19 AM   #131
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
OMG dude, I don't know how I can explain this any more clear. IT LOOKS 100% STOCK. The connection into the airbox under the hood the the STOCK CONNECTION. There is about 1" of factory tubing that goes from the air box into the fender well and the snorkel fits on that. There is absolutely NOTHING different then stock under the hood. If you cant understand that then there is no hope for you...
Safari it is then.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:20 AM   #132
super n00b

morons...
Old 08-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #133
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
what a dick....

i bet these guys are glad to have you help promote their product
Exactly what I'm thinking.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:22 AM   #134
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
morons...
take a look at other snorkel installs bud...

there is a lot of tube work to get it to match up with the stock intake...we're all wondering what the difference is between this one and the safari that we are all used to seeing

get off your fucking cloud and work with us here jackass
Old 08-31-2012, 09:23 AM   #135
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:

there is a lot of tube work to get it to match up with the stock intake...we're all wondering what the difference is between this one and the safari that we are all used to seeing

Oh no we're all morons tho for wondering how a finished product looks.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:26 AM   #136
super n00b

Quote:
Exactly what I'm thinking.
I dont give a shit what snorkel you buy, I let them do a test fit on my truck. I don't represent their product or their store in any way shape or form. They make a great product and they are great people, and I am 100% happy with mine. But if you don't buy it because I wont go take a picture of my stock engine compartment then I could give a shit.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #137
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
douche
Old 08-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #138
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
More
Old 08-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #139
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
I dont give a shit what snorkel you buy, I let them do a test fit on my truck. I don't represent their product or their store in any way shape or form. They make a great product and they are great people, and I am 100% happy with mine. But if you don't buy it because I wont go take a picture of my stock engine compartment then I could give a shit.
So you don't give a shit if you just lost 3 customers for a company that gave you a free snorkel?
Old 08-31-2012, 09:28 AM   #140
super n00b

Quote:

I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of the inside of the fender well, but that was not your request anyway. You requested a picture of the engine compartment. And even after I explained how it looked you still kept requesting pictures of the engine compartment. That's the part that annoys me.

The OP took pictures of the inside of the fender, you should PM him for those.

Products Discussed in this Thread