R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

off road run Saturday 8/4/12

Old 07-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
off road run Saturday 8/4/12

Because there are too many offroad trips on this day,THIS IS CANCELLED!!!

I wanna do a offroad run this Saturday(08/04/12)? I wanna do some exploring . Starting from New River rd driving N along I-17 to Black Canyon City. Anybody wanna join me?
This can be a Hald day Offroad and finish up with some swimming.(Lake Pleasent or Fossil Creek). Since is gonna be two runs this day , I will like to see some signing up!

01. george2pak
Old 07-31-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
What general area is this, north-south-east-west phoenix?
Old 07-31-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
What general area is this, north-south-east-west phoenix?
North Phoenix!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I was actually going to setup a thread about running from Apache Junction -> Florence -> Tucson through Rail-X for some higher speed pre-running type stuff with lunch at a little Italian joint over in Florence if anyone's game
Old 07-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I was actually going to setup a thread about running from Apache Junction -> Florence -> Tucson through Rail-X for some higher speed pre-running type stuff with lunch at a little Italian joint over in Florence if anyone's game
My truck is NOT a LT. I just wanna do some crawlling. Easy to medium.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #6
Quote:
We can do my thing this weekend and next weekend we can do yours.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:34 PM   #7
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sall good just throwing it out there, I'm already going on the other run

Also, mine isn't LT either
Old 07-31-2012, 09:35 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
My truck is NOT a LT. I just wanna do some crawlling. Easy to medium.
Neither is mine or Jakes
Old 07-31-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
Quote:
Sall good just throwing it out there, I'm already going on the other run

Also, mine isn't LT either
Don't you wanna do mine this week and do yours next week?
Old 07-31-2012, 09:47 PM   #10
Iron Beard

This was already discussed off of TW and planned man, sorry. Plus I've done the New River stuff up that way already a few times and wanna see some other areas personally. No offence and not trying to run over you or anything, don't miss-understand
Old 07-31-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
Quote:
This was already discussed off of TW and planned man, sorry. Plus I've done the New River stuff up that way already a few times and wanna see some other areas personally. No offence and not trying to run over you or anything, don't miss-understand
Will see what happens until Saturday! Let the nation decide.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #12
Iron Beard

:shrug: not a competition or anything man
Old 07-31-2012, 10:24 PM   #13
Quote:
:shrug: not a competition or anything man
I Know that. It's just that I looked for any offroad post and they where any.
And now you post another one. I just wanna have some fun. I'll see if there's gonna be enough people to join me , then ,that's what's gonna be. If not, I'll join you.