R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

White Tanks Saturday Night 8/4/12

Old 08-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
White Tanks Saturday Night 8/4/12

Looks like Saturday is going to be a busy day since this is the 3rd event being posted

Heading out to the White Tanks again this Saturday night. I have a member from another board meeting us out there to show us where more trails are.

Take I-10 and exit Watson Rd. Turn right towards the White Tanks and it will turn to dirt road. Thats where we will be meeting at 7PM.

4x4 required, and sliders. Locker will always help. As always everything is at your own risk, if your not comfortable with an obstical you dont have to do it. Always do only what you are comfortable with.

Anyone thats interested is more than welcome to come out and have some fun

I plan to mark the trails on my GPS so we can find them again in the future

I know I'll hit appetizer for sure since its RIGHT next to the air down spot

who's in??

1. TacoBran
2. TacomanAZ
3. Sdwiredog
Old 08-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
KTM Rider
sdwiredog is on a distinguished road

Army: 4/29 Field Artillery-Commo
sdwiredog's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list. I'll go ahead and get stuck on the waterfall again.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #3
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump!
Old 08-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics so people can see what they're in for. These trails aren't for everyone.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Post pics so people can see what they're in for. These trails aren't for everyone.
Go with us man!
Old 08-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #6

I'll have to try and do better with pics my self. Last time I went i wanted to take some but ended up spotting people so I never got any shots. Hopefully this run I'll be able to snap some.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #7
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBran View Post
I'll have to try and do better with pics my self. Last time I went i wanted to take some but ended up spotting people so I never got any shots. Hopefully this run I'll be able to snap some.

It's extra hard at night!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #8

That's what she said
Old 08-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
super n00b

Old 08-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe, need to do some work to the truck. Might get it done tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #11

Do it do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg&sns=em
Old 08-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #12
super n00b

You know Brandon... I still didn't get my air pump so I'll have to barrow yours AGAIN!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #13

^^ it's all good man! Scott got his air chuck for his arb too so we can double up and get you aired up in no time
Old 08-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #14
super n00b

But I am getting my CB today! That way I can shout obscenities at you guys when you make me get more AZ racing stripes on my brand new truck!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #15
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Tacoman AZ View Post
Go with us man!
My Saturday is already booked up. No way I can get away for a run.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #16
super n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
My Saturday is already booked up. No way I can get away for a run.
But it's a night run
Old 08-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Tacoman AZ View Post
But I am getting my CB today! That way I can shout obscenities at you guys when you make me get more AZ racing stripes on my brand new truck!

I'll be sure to tell you the wrong cb channel then
Old 08-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #18
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Have fun guys, try and get some pics of the good sections

Also I totally didn't even bother filling up my tires until the next day lol... I just went to Discount and let the lackies do it haha
Old 08-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Have fun guys, try and get some pics of the good sections

Also I totally didn't even bother filling up my tires until the next day lol... I just went to Discount and let the lackies do it haha

HAHA! nice

The goal is to at least get all the trails we are capable for our vehicles marked so we can run em again

I also plan to snap more pics this time even if it is my headlights shining on the obstacle and its with my phone
Old 08-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #20
KTM Rider
sdwiredog is on a distinguished road

Army: 4/29 Field Artillery-Commo
sdwiredog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to take my sway bar off and re-attach my skid plate. We'll see if there is any difference, tonight.