R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Toyota Tacoma Club AZ?

Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #42
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Hell Yeah man! It would have been nice to have some more AZ guys come to the last TW MOAB meet but Oh Well. Maybe next year? It would be nice e to wheel with some cool cats in between though.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:46 AM   #43
Taco
superswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to all

Name: Hendrik
superswamper003's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I bet that was an awesome meet, when abouts was it? Ill wheel soon enough for sure, ive just been fixing up my truck alot due to the old owners specialty of not remembering to fix things... Such as a clutch, whole new rear brakes, steering, lCA bushings... And now tires and then I should be ready I think
Old 08-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #44
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It was in may, and probably will be again next year. Not that far of a drive either. I feel ya man. I am always cleaning and greasing shit just because I find throttle it had never been done before I bought the truck.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #45
RAGEAHOLIC

Please disregard the word throttle. Haha!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #47
RAGEAHOLIC

I meant that and not throttle Haha. Did clean the MAF and the rest of the intake a day ago though
Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #48
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so here's my opinion on "clubs" and why they will probably never work on here:

First of all, I can't stand most motorcycle club members so the thought of the word "club" just pisses me off. HOWEVER, I do appreciate the brotherhood that a real club could bring.

The problem here on TW is that there just isn't enough dedication among enough of us to be true club members. That takes organization, showing up and participating in everything the club requires, taking responsibility, etc. We just don't have enough people in PHX that can support that, and do it right. Too much flaking out, immaturity, lack of commitment, showing off, bad driving, etc. to make it worth making a Tacoma club and for having enough people to take it seriously. Honestly... would you bail a member out of jail at 3am if they weren't a close friend? Would you put the club before family, job or other priorities? No.

Just starting a web page, forum or FB page won't make for a real club. It will get some people together once in a while, but true clubs are an entirely different league. I think there's enough comraderie on TW and other Taco/4x4 sites to keep most people amused and interested. Lots of brotherhood here on TW, but not enough true committed folks to step up and organize the real thing.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #49
RAGEAHOLIC

I agree with you, and I know this because I am a member of a brotherhood that almost No civilian will ever know, but I think It's a good idea to try. Even if the club doesnt work a little networking is always nice and you can never make too many friends. But i agree, to much lack of commitment in most people to start a club but theres no reason not to try anyway.. There are definitely a lot more of you guys up in PMET than down here in Tucson.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #50
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I agree with you, and I know this because I am a member of a brotherhood that almost No civilian will ever know, but I think It's a good idea to try. Even if the club doesnt work a little networking is always nice and you can never make too many friends. But i agree, to much lack of commitment in most people to start a club but theres no reason not to try anyway.. There are definitely a lot more of you guys up in PMET than down here in Tucson.
YOUR IN A HAIRLESS KITTEN LOVERS CLUB??? LoL I feel you man, I know what you mean.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #51
RAGEAHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
YOUR IN A HAIRLESS KITTEN LOVERS CLUB??? LoL I feel you man, I know what you mean.
Alright, you found me out, but It's not kittens..........It's hairless dogs, but the gf makes me do it, I swear!
Old 08-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #52
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Illuminati???
Old 08-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #53
RAGEAHOLIC

Where do all of you keep digging up my dirt from........
Old 08-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #54
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Where do all of you keep digging up my dirt from........

I know some people who know some people.......
Old 08-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #55
RAGEAHOLIC

Damn, the paper sack men told you? Haha
Old 08-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #56

Quote:
Damn, the paper sack men told you? Haha
Yeah, that way nobody knows who anyone is and it's totally anonymous.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #57
RAGEAHOLIC

Well, I will hae o ind these paper sack me and burn their heads off
Old 04-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #58
Staco is on a distinguished road

Staco's Tacoma Gallery
New to Arizona and living in North Scottsdale, have been here a few months and have been out to table mesa, bloody basin, senator highway ect. a few times but would love a semi-consistent group of trucks to get out and wheel weekly or bi-weekly on like a Sunday morning. PM me if this sounds good or even if anyone just has any good suggestions on places to wheel.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #59
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
where abouts n.Scottsdale r ya at?