1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TUCSON EXPLORING

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by extremachn1, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Aug 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Truck Norris Silver Unicornimus Prime
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front single-hoop bumper (12+ conversion) -Baja Designs Squadrons -Baja Designs S8 20” -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Warn ZEON Platinum 12,000lb Winch -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -Custom CO2 Setup -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB Touring 6' Awning -Litra Torch camping light -CTC Bed Cap, color matched -Toyota OEM bedmat -KMFAB bed reinforcement -Pelfreybilt Sliders -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -King Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Total Chaos Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear ext travel shocks -OME Dakar HD pack with extra AAL -35" Falken MT01s -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Kustom 54 Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Airflow Snorkel -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    I only have a SIG P250 and a Raven Arms P25 but id like to expand my collection. Id love to shoot your M1 man. I shot a 410. out in MOAB, that was a good revolving wrist breaker haha.

2. Aug 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM
    extremachn1

extremachn1 [OP] I am an asshole, deal with it!

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BAD ASS SUPERCHARGED BEAST
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.

K, I will bring my M1A, S&W M&P .40C, Glock 26, Ruger LCR .357, and maybe my bolt gun 700 SPS Tacitcal .308.

3. Aug 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front single-hoop bumper (12+ conversion) -Baja Designs Squadrons -Baja Designs S8 20” -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Warn ZEON Platinum 12,000lb Winch -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -Custom CO2 Setup -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB Touring 6' Awning -Litra Torch camping light -CTC Bed Cap, color matched -Toyota OEM bedmat -KMFAB bed reinforcement -Pelfreybilt Sliders -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -King Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Total Chaos Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear ext travel shocks -OME Dakar HD pack with extra AAL -35" Falken MT01s -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Kustom 54 Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Airflow Snorkel -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    Sounds like a good time man. I might be able to pick up some ammo if you need. I have plenty of .40

4. Aug 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    What do you have Josh?

5. Aug 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    I will probably pre-run the area next saturday or sunday just to see how bad off it is after the rains. The lower half is 2wd friendly but getting up to the peak might not be.

6. Aug 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Id be down to prerun it with ya

7. Aug 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    OK, I will let you know. Probably saturday or sunday of next week. My back is coming along nicely and should be good to go by then.

8. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    sounds good man. Whats up with he back?

9. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:03 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I blew it out in Yuma on the 24th. Couldnt walk for a few days, could barely walk for a few more. I am about 80% right now but still hurts a little. Cant bend over all the way yet.

Luckily just back spasm, no nerve or spine damage. I have let myself go since leaving the military so I have no one to blame but myself. I was always a big guy but I definately have let myself slide more than I should have so this was a wake up.

10. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    I feel ya, I used to be a gym rat but I havent been since i have been home and I can tell. Trying to get back into it though. Glad you didnt hae any permanent damage though.

11. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Yea, I used to hover around 210-220, even coming out of boot camp I only got to 205. I am at 260 right now but I am down 12 pounds from a month ago so thats good. I never had problems passing my PT test although I was never the fastest runner, I am built more for brute force then speed and finesse. LoL I need to get back in a little better shape. Honestly my job hasnt changed, I do the exact same thing now as in the military, slinging ammo and building big weapons so I need to at least be able to do that without hurting myself.

12. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    I get that, I was a PT stud in the Marines, did my 3 mile in about 18-19 min. I am built slim though so I only ever got up to about 190, any bigger than that with my build would have been too much, but I lost alot of my speend and agility at that size. Its been a while since I hve been this small thouh.

13. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Yea, I envy you guys that cant keep weight on, I dont gain to quick but I do need to watch to keep it off. 18-19.... You got me beat, I did my 1.5 miles in 12-13 minutes. I was never in a hurry for that one. I tell you what though, my fat ass can get the 300 ft from one end of a ship to another throught scuttles and hatches faster than any one you have seen. LoL

14. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Haha, I believe that. I have oly ever been on a HSV before on my way to the Philippines. I ish I could keep weight on though. That would be nice. Then my gym timw would just be for staing fit and not both.

15. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:50 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    REALLY, how was the HSV? I had seen it a couple times in Okinawa but never got to go onboard. Looked like an interesting design.

16. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    They are definiely quick when compared with the other ships, and you can feel just about every freakin wave haha and turn and acceleration, its not very graceful but it is fast.

17. Aug 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I can see that. Definately not a foul weather ship!!! I hit some of my roughest seas down around the P.I. 30+ foot waves and 70knot winds for 3 days, made for one hell of a cruise.

What was your specialty, just infantry?

18. Aug 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    XPOTRON

XPOTRON Is LIVE on the GRID.

Member:
    First Name:
    Stefen
    Chandler, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    IG: @ST3F3NS
    DUROBUMPS Use TRON10 for 10% Off & Free Shipping
    lmao "yeah"...................... :rolleyes:

19. Aug 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:

That's crazy man, our shit wasn't that intense, but still rough. I was initially artillery but it became provisional infantry for Afghanistan

20. Aug 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:

BRING IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top