R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

San Tan Beach Cruiser Bathing Suit Pub Crawl Sep. 2nd

Old 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery

I posted this in the BS sections and it seemed like some of you wanted to go. I have been to a few of these Booze Cruises with San Tan and it’s a last. Great friendly people to be around, good beer, cool bikes. YumaTRD and I went to this one last year and we had fun. I think it would be cool if we solid group to enjoy the day. These events sell out quick so if its something we want to do we need to get tickets.
COST: $20 ticket includes:
Slice of Pizza and SanTan pint at Grimaldis 2:30pm ARRIVE 3:30pm LEAVE
SanTan beer at Zipps Camelback
SanTan beer at RnR
SanTan beer and Live DJ and pool at Saguaro Hotel
Link to tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4048471086

Old 08-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Question is, who's driving everyone home after this event?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm Garrett?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
If there are any cheap hotels around the area (riding distance) we could ride to one after and have a killer hotel party....
Old 08-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
That last stop where the pool party is is a hotel. There is a promo code in that link
Old 08-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
These events are really fun and organized. the crowds are very chill and friendly. I'm a maybe since my sisters birthday is the Friday prior to that sunday and I might be out of town.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
If there are any cheap hotels around the area (riding distance) we could ride to one after and have a killer hotel party....
this may have been the final push to say im in im gunna start lookin for bikes now
Old 08-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #8
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
We are in. Just have to find a beach cruiser for Lyd.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
if we dont go, then she can use mine if you dont want to buy one
Old 08-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #10
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
We are in. Just have to find a beach cruiser for Lyd.
Craigslist.. Found a few of them on there the other day for cheap.

you can check out the colby cruiser place I went too.

I might be heading out to cali, I found a shop there that has super nice cruisers for around 130-150$.. If I head out I can scoop you up one.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #11
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Aight.. we will start lookin around. If we don't find anything, ill let you know. I'm good tho. I gots muh bike
Old 08-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #12
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
*sobs*

Old 08-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Alex
Josh and Lyida
Coly and Tiffany
David and Dali (Maybe)
Old 08-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #14
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I might be heading out to cali, I found a shop there that has super nice cruisers for around 130-150$.. If I head out I can scoop you up one.
I may take you up on that
Old 08-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #15
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
theres a bike cruse this Sunday aswell. A chance to win a new Belgium bike too.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #17
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
theres a bike cruse this Sunday aswell. A chance to win a new Belgium bike too.

Something I have learned, ANYTHING Susan G Comen will have very good looking girls
Old 08-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #18
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Did everyone buy tickets yet? I have a few other friends who's going to come along for this one as well.

As for the ride on Aug 12, too hot! But yeah, anything that deals with boobie cancer always has hot girls. And a lot of fake titties.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #19
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Rage cycles in scottsdale usually does a pub bike crawl every couple of months plus weekly pump track nights. I might convince the girl to get up on her cruiser i built for her and mine or my dj and ride out. Last santan ride i hit was full of single speed hipsters....

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...98001603_n.jpg
Old 08-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Did anyone else buy tickets for this other than me?