R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ LED Gauge swap

Old 08-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #41
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Very tempting
Old 08-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #42
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Now doing switches and steering wheel controls.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #43
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Do u need the truck physically there to do the switch and steering wheel controls and dash ir can someone like me who is in Yuma send u them with return postage (not sure if u can take them off or not)
Old 08-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #44
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Do u need the truck physically there to do the switch and steering wheel controls and dash ir can someone like me who is in Yuma send u them with return postage (not sure if u can take them off or not)
No I dont need the truck to do it. PM sent
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #45
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ok guys here are some before and after the led gauge swap on my tacoma done by tacosunday. for $50 I believe it is definitely worth it.
Attached Thumbnails
AZ LED Gauge swap-tacobf.jpg   AZ LED Gauge swap-tacoaf.jpg  
Old 08-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #46
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
when are you free josh? I wanna get mine done!
Old 08-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #47
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

he also did the wifes 4runner this morning and are some pics of that.
Attached Thumbnails
AZ LED Gauge swap-4bf.jpg   AZ LED Gauge swap-4af.jpg  
Old 08-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #48
GoldMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
when are you free josh? I wanna get mine done!
PM sent
Old 08-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #49
GoldMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
ok guys here are some before and after the led gauge swap on my tacoma done by tacosunday. for $50 I believe it is definitely worth it.
Appreciate it man, and thanks for the Pranqster. :beer: :beer:
Old 09-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #50
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Got my LED's done today thanks to Josh (TacoSunday). They look awesome but the color I choose is just not bright enough.

Pics to come soon.

Can't get UV to show up very well on the camera.. Damn it.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #51
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I didn't get this up sooner, Josh! I Had to steal my sisters camera lol. thanks for doin this for me! the gauges look awesome, and they turned out just like I wanted
white/red needles. racecar!

Old 09-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #52
GoldMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
Sorry I didn't get this up sooner, Josh! I Had to steal my sisters camera lol. thanks for doin this for me! the gauges look awesome, and they turned out just like I wanted
white/red needles. racecar!
Sweet! Glad you like 'em.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #53
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
nice Paden.. thats the color scheme i want to do too.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #54
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
looks good

no wonder you where asking all those questions a while back lmao
Old 09-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #55
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Hey TacoSunday, what color temp for white are you using with these LED's? I'm going to remove the purple but I need to order some white/red/pink and wasn't sure which color temp you choose for Payden's truck.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #56
GoldMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Hey TacoSunday, what color temp for white are you using with these LED's? I'm going to remove the purple but I need to order some white/red/pink and wasn't sure which color temp you choose for Payden's truck.
Www.oznium.com is where I get them. There is only one color temp of white on that site. What are u getting red for?
Old 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #57
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
Www.oznium.com is where I get them. There is only one color temp of white on that site. What are u getting red for?
Because I have the white gauges most colors seem to suck ass with these white faces. The only two colors that look good are Red and White on the gauges since it has that stupid overlay we saw that seems to dim the brightness a bit.

So I'm thinking White Gauges (6k color temp) and red needles. The UV indicators and everything else. The UV looks so good, but its just too dim at night. I bet it would look awesome with the black faced gauges.

The pink is for my wifes Honda F4i gauges.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #58
GoldMember

Oh ok, but the needles are already red. Or were you going to try them in the gauges?
Old 09-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #59
GoldMember

Red gauges w/white needles would prob look pretty sweet...
Old 09-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #60
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I think red gauges and white needles would look awesome, but I have a feeling with that over lay the red is going to come out pink'ish. If that's the case, I'll just rock all pink.

I'm ordering some red to remove the yellow lights.. I want anything that states "OH SHIT" to be red (other than needles). All my indicators to be purple/uv. Gauges to be white.

I *think* that's what I'm going to do. I've found that the UV won't go any brighter, however I found much larger UV's that would fit, but i'd have to make some mods to make them fit in the space requirements I have to work with.