R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ LED Gauge swap

Old 02-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #101
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Wait... I can haz??
Lol. Type-o. Nope. I like the white during the day a lot.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #102
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
You bastard...

If you decide to change your mind. I can throw in some cash as well... that goes for anybody with 2011 gauges.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #103
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Ok cool.. Maybe next weekend, I'll let you know. I'll need to order some UV led's as well for the AC controls.

I know you do, but you can't have them
I think I have some left, I'll let you know.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #104
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
I think I have some left, I'll let you know.
I think you gave me all the UV led's but I need a different style for the AC panel.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #105
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I think you gave me all the UV led's but I need a different style for the AC panel.
The AC panel uses the T3 or T5 twist LEDs, but its the back of the panel that has an orange overlay. The "circulate" and "AC on" button LEDs can be changed.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #106
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The AC panel uses the T3 or T5 twist LEDs, but its the back of the panel that has an orange overlay. The "circulate" and "AC on" button LEDs can be changed.
I know how to fix the orange overlay easy now. Same way you strip the needle paint off.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #107
GoldMember

Quote:
I know how to fix the orange overlay easy now. Same way you strip the needle paint off.
Did you already do it? I was too scared to try it cause a few people that did it said it didn't come out too good.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #108
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you already do it? I was too scared to try it cause a few people that did it said it didn't come out too good.
No I haven't but I talked to a guy who did do it. You just need to re-tint with something like a colored plastic. He used some film from a hobby shop and it looked good.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:31 PM   #109
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
i need to do my ac controls... i have candy blue paint and an air brush,i wonder how well that would work if i paitned the inside after stripping the paint.

anyone know where to get just the speedo needle??
Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #110
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Do you need to buy a speedo needle? Doubt you can just buy one, I'd say get a new cluster from the junk yard if possible.

Don't think the airbush would work. Depends I guess on the paint and how much is applied. I'd just stick to color see through plastics.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #112
GoldMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBACKCOUNTRY View Post
U still doing switches?
Yes, PM sent :-)