R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Pullin a Ry Ry

Old 08-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Pullin a Ry Ry

New jobs 50 miles round trip so the lift and 32's are coming off Whitney so it wil only take me 2 gallons per day over rather then 3. Gonna do Enkei RPF1 18's and DJM 3/4 with an added 1" spacer up front and XR leafs in the rear. Anyone local, or someone that is willing to drive out have the DJM kit and wanna trade for my lift kit, wheels, and tires?
Old 08-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
New to the Tacoma game but will that lift fit my 2012 prerunner? Sorry for the newb question in advance.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
No it won't he has a 5 lug
Old 08-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

<3
Old 08-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Fuck your RPF1's!!!

You know I want those.

Sumbitch.
Since fuckin when? Imma gonna make the setup match my motaber project get them bitches anodize red powdered. Then save up and repaint whitney.

Quote:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

<3
Sir the same could be said about my post visit and your sudden want to mid travel......
Old 08-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Since fuckin when?
Since last summer when I almost dropped $1200 on a brand new set.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Sir the same could be said about my post visit and your sudden want to mid travel......
Stfu douche nozzle.

Your beater was no inspiration for me lifting my truck.

Trips to mob dez and going more than 2 mph over speed bumps at the mall are what made me do it.

Then I learned that lifted sucks; so I went back down.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #8
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Since last summer when I almost dropped $1200 on a brand new set.

Yeah, cheapest I can find them are 303 a piece. What offset were you gonna run? I am thinking 9.5 in the rear with 8 up front but the 9.5 only comes in a 45mm or 15mm. You think 45 will line up with the bed?

Quote:
Stfu douche nozzle.

Your beater was no inspiration for me lifting my truck.

Trips to mob dez and going more than 2 mph over speed bumps at the mall are what made me do it.

Then I learned that lifted sucks; so I went back down.
LMAO, your hardness behind the screen amuses me. And dont be raggin on whit, she's a saint.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Yeah, cheapest I can find them are 303 a piece. What offset were you gonna run? I am thinking 9.5 in the rear with 8 up front but the 9.5 only comes in a 45mm or 15mm. You think 45 will line up with the bed?
XR's are +30 on an 18x8.5" all around, and they don't rub inside, but the rear rub outside tire just a lil.
If you remember my fender rolling incident fucked up my bedsides.
I'm about to buy new (to me) bedsides with flares and just trim a little bit.

Could even put a 235/40-18 on there.
That would give it just a little stretch.
I'm not 100% on this, but I think that little stretch from a narrower tire would alleviate the rear outside tire rubbing issue.

I was going to get them made to the same specs as the XR.
I know they fit well and don't rub for shit compared to a lot of other vehicles with big drops and big wheels.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #10
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
XR's are +30 on an 18x8.5" all around, and they don't rub inside, but the rear rub outside tire just a lil.
If you remember my fender rolling incident fucked up my bedsides.
I'm about to buy new (to me) bedsides with flares and just trim a little bit.

Could even put a 235/40-18 on there.
That would give it just a little stretch.
I'm not 100% on this, but I think that little stretch from a narrower tire would alleviate the rear outside tire rubbing issue.

I was going to get them made to the same specs as the XR.
I know they fit well and don't rub for shit compared to a lot of other vehicles with big drops and big wheels.

Well hmmmm, 8.5 runs a 30+ and the 9.5 run from 15, 38, and 45. probably go with the 15 and work on aquiring or machining a 15mm spacer. I never heard what happened when you tried to roll your bedsides. How bad was it? I want stagered, personaly think stagered looks better. You got about another inch and a half on the inside with those XR wheels to the frame on the rear? Pullin the tire could work but I want to try and get as much meat as I can on the wheels to help with ride quality.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Well hmmmm, 8.5 runs a 30+ and the 9.5 run from 15, 38, and 45. probably go with the 15 and work on aquiring or machining a 15mm spacer. I never heard what happened when you tried to roll your bedsides. How bad was it? I want stagered, personaly think stagered looks better. You got about another inch and a half on the inside with those XR wheels to the frame on the rear? Pullin the tire could work but I want to try and get as much meat as I can on the wheels to help with ride quality.
There's a metal bracket that attaches to the underside of the wheel well and connects to the bedside to keep it from flapping in the breeze. It also holds the fender liner up over the tire.

You have to disconnect the bracket from the bedside in order to roll it. Well when you do that, there's no support so it rippled the bedside pretty bad.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
There's a metal bracket that attaches to the underside of the wheel well and connects to the bedside to keep it from flapping in the breeze. It also holds the fender liner up over the tire.

You have to disconnect the bracket from the bedside in order to roll it. Well when you do that, there's no support so it rippled the bedside pretty bad.

Ahhhh suck, also when throught your build thread to refresh the memory. Looks like I can run a +35 on the 8" and still clear the fender up front. Not gonna go as low as you just stick with the XR leafs and 4" blocks in the rear and XR bills with stock coils and spacers up front. Should sit it at 4/5.5 and give me plenty of room to run a 45 up front and a 50/55 in the rear....
Old 08-11-2012, 07:04 AM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Ahhhh suck, also when throught your build thread to refresh the memory. Looks like I can run a +35 on the 8" and still clear the fender up front. Not gonna go as low as you just stick with the XR leafs and 4" blocks in the rear and XR bills with stock coils and spacers up front. Should sit it at 4/5.5 and give me plenty of room to run a 45 up front and a 50/55 in the rear....
That'll work.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #14
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
What the fuck is a Ry Ry?
Old 08-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #15
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
It's similar to a " Booteen "
Old 08-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #16
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
That'll work.
You gonna be jelly when im mobin mallz on RPF1's before you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
What pete said, and if you would buy up my double r rear end that will get me closer to being lowerdz
Old 08-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #17
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You gonna be jelly when im mobin mallz on RPF1's before you?

What pete said, and if you would buy up my double r rear end that will get me closer to being lowerdz
Wife didn't want to swap rear ends on her bike. She's looking at buying a track only bike currently.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #18
Peanut butter mini time

Well thats not helpful