R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Damm you Sharkweek!!!

Old 08-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Damm you Sharkweek!!!

Ever since Jaws debuted many moons ago I have refused to go swimming in any water or take baths!
Showering only with a safety washcloth over the drain.

Now sharkweek has started and I don't think my safety washcloth is enough protection!!!

Gonna be a long sweaty smelly week!

I think I am starting to understand Chris' spider fear a bit more.

F U SHARKWEEK
Old 08-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
So you refuse to take a bath due to a fear of sharks
Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
So you refuse to take a bath due to a fear of sharks

I am skeered to reply to someone named JAW154!!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i love shark week
Old 08-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I thought shark week was when your girl is on her period...
Old 08-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Dad its shark week!
Old 08-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #9
Ghostofkrypton is on a distinguished road
Ghostofkrypton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
I thought shark week was when your girl is on her period...
Women are deep beautiful blue oceans and once a month its Shark week!