R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Yuma Guys

Old 08-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yuma Guys

I know theres a couple of you around town as i have met a few. post up here to get a good head count, BS about local stuff and hit some trails
Old 08-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The only off road trail i know is Picacho road that leads to the Picacho park by the Colorado river. its an 18 mile gravel/wash road that has some nice scenery.

Yuma4x4.org has bi-weekly runs during the fall-spring that are guided by some knowledgeable people but I havent attended any yet. They are doing the Picacho run this saturday the 18th.

Quote:
Trail Name: Picacho area
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012
Starting Time: As soon as everybody arrives
Time: 0430
Meeting Place: 1st. & 4th Ave (Chevron Station) 100 S 4th Ave, Yuma, Arizona
Difficulty Rating: 2-3
Trail Time: 4 - 5 hrs
Restrictions: 4x4
Old 08-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I still want to do the series of trails out there. I think there is a grouping of 3-4 trails all near each other out that way. Maybe spend the night out there and do 2 one day and 2 the other
Old 08-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to go with the Yuma4x4 group to learn the area aswell but I dont know how prerunner friendly they are.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
do they have pics from previous runs? Shoot me the names on some of the trails they have going and Ill see if I have any easy accessible info I can send your way on them
Old 08-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
lol... so you know, when I had my mouse over this thread on the main page i got
"I know theres a couple of you around town as i have met a few. post up here to get a good head"
Old 08-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #7
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
do they have pics from previous runs? Shoot me the names on some of the trails they have going and Ill see if I have any easy accessible info I can send your way on them
heres some vids of areas they do. they have a good mix of toyota and jeeps.

http://www.yuma4x4.org/h11-4x4-videos
Old 08-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #8
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
lol... so you know, when I had my mouse over this thread on the main page i got
"I know theres a couple of you around town as i have met a few. post up here to get a good head"
LMFAO
Old 08-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #9
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Yuma all the time. Usually I dont have my truck but if you give me plenty of heads up and do it on a Sunday I can probably make it.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #10
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I should have started this thread months ago instead of starting it the week before I move back to Tempe for the school semester. But i do put in alot more wheeling time up there