R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bike night ride party tonight

Old 08-18-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Bike night ride party tonight

Been stupid busy or I would of have gotten this up sooner. My group GROAZ is hosting a night ride DirtJump pump track party out at Mcdowell mountain park, gonna have beer, water, music, and a projector with movie. Bring the family, bring the taco's, bring your bikes. Starts at 6pm tonight and goes till everyone leaves. 6 bucks for a park pass for the night unless you have a anual pass for the park. At Mcdowell mountain park just on the outskirts of fountain hills on the way to rio verde.