R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

dove hunt

Old 08-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

Name: adam
03aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
dove hunt

any dove hunters out here?
Old 08-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I never have but I am more than willing and capable to kill any small innocent flying animal. I will also need to be training up my dog I will be getting soon, another lab after what happened to my last dog.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yes, very popular in the Southeast. Kind of more of a social event than it is "hunting". Usually there is a cookout involved at some point in the day. Then everyone settles into their safely spaced out spots on a field with their stools, ice water, camo etc.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
Trashy is Classy
ElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
ElCid11Taco's Tacoma Gallery
HELL YEAH! I cant wait for the season to start. I already bought a case of shells! A lot of fun and great eating!
Old 08-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

hell ya they are i was just curious if any one in the phx mesa tempe area go anywhere out here
Old 08-21-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
northernco is on a distinguished road
northernco's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!!!!
Old 08-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm taking 9/1 to 9/4 off to kick off the opening season! :-)
Old 08-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna go hunting for em when I get back from Indiana! I'm also into Quail hunting too...good times! My buddy and I have done pretty good up around Florence
Old 08-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #9
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't gone in years but when I was a kid/teenager we used to dove hunt a lot. Lots of fun.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Whats a dove license cost, anyone know? I would love to go some time. Especially once I get my new gun dog.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #11
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Whats a dove license cost, anyone know? I would love to go some time. Especially once I get my new gun dog.
IDK what it is where you are, but its like 30 bucks here.

Dove hunting is so much fun. I always plan a full weekend, but me and my dad always hit our limit on the first morning so we just hang out the rest of the time, lol.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Not near as big up here as it is down south, but I love it. My dad and I usually go out quite a bit. Its a good warm up for us and the dogs to get ready for chukar season.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #13

Hells yes love to see people gettin out there still. In az its 33.25 and 4.50 for ur stamp. Scoutin this weekend and took monday off lol
Old 08-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
I have only been duck and goose hunting, totally different than dove I gather. I take it dove is more walking through the brush, much like pheasant and quail?
Old 08-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #15

no doves earl morn sunset if you want them there in the day its walking in the brush and spooking but the best flyin time is early morn or sunset
Old 08-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #16
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
they taste real good, that's all i know
Old 09-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #17
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
How did you guys do today? I went out this morning and the flight was slow, then noticed I had my turkey choke installed after hitting my first bird (Damn near turned it inside out). Called it a day after the first shot.

Went out for the afternoon shoot and shot a limit inside of 90 mins.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #18
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt see a damn bird, much less a dove. Shoulda scouted, figured I would just go out for an hour and try though, I'll find a better spot tomorrow.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #19
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shit, wrong state haha. Good luck guys, I'm out ha