R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Gunsight Pass Pics

Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Gunsight Pass Pics

Here are some of the pictures I took at Gunsight Pass 08/20/2012 Wheeling me Mike(mh.meier) with Chas(extrememachn1), Will(Zombie) and my buddy Andrew in his XJ. Nice trail with a few good obstacles from the recent rains. Not a very difficultt trail but it might be too much for prerunner guys due to the steep climbs and washedout areas. Lots of cool things to explore and plenty of places to shoot. And for any Tucson guys its only a short drive. And you can be like Chas and open it up on the road out

Here we are airing down and shooting the shit

Heres some pics of Chas running the first obstacle at Lopez Pass, another part of Gunsight

Here are some of my buddies XJ

Here are some pics of Chas and my buddies XJ at the next play area

and here are a few random pictures

Unfortunatley I dont have any pics of my truck wheeling but when I get them from Will and Chas I'll post them up in the thread. There are more pics in he TUCSON MEET?!?!?! Thread. Thanks for taking a look.

EDIT!!!! Here are a few pictures of my truck as well.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome pictures gents

That looks like lots of fun..wonder if I would have enough guts to do that with my truck...
Old 08-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man. Looks like it was a blast!
Old 08-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Nice, when are we going on this run and tear some shit up?
Old 08-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
IN!
Old 08-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #6
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHornet View Post
That looks like lots of fun..wonder if I would have enough guts to do that with my truck...
I Did this trail stock before it was too bad and with a little spotting It's super easy with a 3" lift.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #7
RAGEAHOLIC

Quote:

Us Tucson guys are gonna run this the day after this weeks meet and greet
Old 08-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come one Jake! Take Friday off and come hit this trail with us.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
RAGEAHOLIC

Hey Will, where are the rest of the pictures of my truck!?
Old 08-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #10
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun!
Old 08-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #11
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I was using Chas's camera, and he posted em in the meet thread.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #12
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Come one Jake! Take Friday off and come hit this trail with us.
I always have fri off.... I might come down but not gunna commit yet
Old 08-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Mike, I am uploading them and will send you a link. Would take to long with e-mailing them.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:09 AM   #14
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics! Im gunna run as far as I can with my truck, its not 4x4 yes but considering how far I got up Pikes peak (steep inclines and loose rock) with my tires and locker im determined my truck is capable
Old 08-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #15
RAGEAHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Awesome pics! Im gunna run as far as I can with my truck, its not 4x4 yes but considering how far I got up Pikes peak (steep inclines and loose rock) with my tires and locker im determined my truck is capable

DO EEEETTTTTTTT!
Old 08-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #17
RAGEAHOLIC

I feel ya man! The mountains of Afghan are not forgiving either