R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Work on Ham & Swiss' truck SAt.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Work on Ham & Swiss' truck SAt.

Doing some basic suspension work. Front coils UCAs and some AALs.
Don't want to do a real full on mod party ( TOO FREEKIN HOT STILL )but if you can stop by to help spin some wrenches it would be cool and help a fellow out that would be great.
Around 67th. ave. and Bell. PM for address if you are interested in helping.
8:00 am till? on Sat the 25th.
Thanks all!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
That is just down the street from me. May swing by for a bit just to say hey.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Its a bit far from me. I would like to help but idk if I could drive that far
Old 08-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
That is just down the street from me. May swing by for a bit just to say hey.
Send me a PM and I will get the address to you!
Thanks Man
Old 08-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
not far from me either, i may be able to lend a hand
Old 08-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #6
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Haha literally you will only get a hand to help from me.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #7
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
We want to make it short and sweet to beat the heat.
Thanks guys!!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Haha literally you will only get a hand to help from me.
lol poor jason
Old 08-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to attend, but this rain has really fucked up my job, so I might have to work.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #10
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I might be able to attend, but this rain has really fucked up my job, so I might have to work.
Much appreciated, hope you can attend if possible.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:24 AM   #11
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Much appreciated, hope you can attend if possible.
If I can, are there any special tools you want me to bring? Sawzall?, torqu wrench?
Old 08-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #12
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you a hand. Drop me a PM with your address.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #13
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I can, are there any special tools you want me to bring? Sawzall?, torqu wrench?
I think I have most all tools needed.
Your massive brain is welcomed!
Old 08-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #14
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
thanks a bunch guys, it shouldnt be too hard to knock this out. just coils, ucas, and aal.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:23 AM   #15

Quote:
I think I have most all tools needed.
Your massive brain is welcomed!
wait....are you callin me a fat head???
Old 08-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #17
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wait....are you callin me a fat head???

NOOOOOO,
Never with all that brain in there it must be super crowded
Old 08-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
The mighty chris4x4 is making an appearance?!
Are you calling me fat too?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #19

Quote:
NOOOOOO,
Never with all that brain in there it must be super crowded
I made plenty of room thru drug experimantation when I was younger.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
This isn't far from me at all. PM address and I can come supervise the beverage consumption.

Doing the coil compressor-less approach? We did it on staticsquelch's truck and it works pretty good. Lots easier than dealing with spring compressors and the room they require.