R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Offroad Rally Feeler

Old 08-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad Rally Feeler

The fire dept I work for does a couple offroad rallies a year in the west valley. It is a 30-/+ mile loop around Arlington, AZ. We were talking about opening it up to offroad clubs to help raise more money. The money we raise goes toward buying families christmas presents and nice holiday meals. Post up here if you are interested and I will PM you when I get an official day.

PS our next rally is tentatively planned for the beginning of December
Old 08-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Drinking is fine if it doesn't involve drinking + driving or open containers in vehicles...

Let alone illegal, but I'm sure the firedept is well aware of that.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
what do you mean by off road rally?
Old 08-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, x2 on the open containers.. if its a camp/hang out.. cool, but most dont feel comfortable around that.

other than that.. I'd be intested with some more info.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
More info would be great!
Old 08-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #7
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
To answer the questions about open containers...there were a few people with a lack of judgement. We are gonna crack down though. To many people flipped their daily drivers. It's 30-60 miles through Arlington. I think we are gonna make a base camp this year to put a stop to the drinking while off roading. If people want beers they can do it after. It's mixed driving, some fast whoops, some rocks crawling. It's 2wd friendly, there are some alternate routes through the tuff stuff.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #8
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
It sounds fun, but I'm not willing to run with a crowd like that...
Old 08-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Ok
Old 08-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #10
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
we do runs all the time in Cali but the booze is left to camp. we usually get to camp nice and early so people can get it out of their system by morning and off again for some fun wheelin. If you can keep the beer out of the drivers hands will be a great trip.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lj8259 View Post
We never condoned drinking. It just happened. We are going to enforce no drinking while driving this year.
sounds like a good time then. If i were in AZ i'd be on this. good chance to meet new people not necessarily here on TW
Old 08-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #12
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Hold my beer and watch this!
Old 08-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Any info on time and date? I'd be down to wheel and meet new people. I don't mind drinking. I just don't condone drinking and stupidity. I drink on trails sometimes but never while driving. We do an obstacle, stop have a beer, bullshit and what not but No one drinks while driving. Gotta have fun but gotta be safe!
Old 08-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #14
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
It sounds fun, but I'm not willing to run with a crowd like that...
Yeah, I've ran with idiots who drink and drive, or ride and drive and I hate it when some drunk fuck runs his vehicle into someone elses pride and joy.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #15
dbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brooks
dbkid05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
im down to go but if someone drunk runs into me it might not end well
Old 08-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #16
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

Name: adam
03aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
why does everyone think just because people are drinking its ganna be like a demo derby? i go to the dunes and desert alot not to say people are always drinking but nvr had any issues with this. if people get drunk and crash there shit sucks to be them and if the hit you ey thats what insurance is for and if they dont have that haha well thats what when it gets a lil messy, not saying its cool to drink and drive just to clarify but stoping have a couple beers every so often is normall for most
Old 08-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #17
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Idk about normal....
Old 08-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #18
dbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brooks
dbkid05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03aztaco View Post
why does everyone think just because people are drinking its ganna be like a demo derby? i go to the dunes and desert alot not to say people are always drinking but nvr had any issues with this. if people get drunk and crash there shit sucks to be them and if the hit you ey thats what insurance is for and if they dont have that haha well thats what when it gets a lil messy, not saying its cool to drink and drive just to clarify but stoping have a couple beers every so often is normall for most
the dunes are a hell of a lot bigger than a trail and i actually know two people who been hit by drunk idiots in sand rails at glamis. one was on a bike, he unfortunately passed away, and the other one was in a raced out ranger, he was able to walk away but his truck was totaled
Old 08-29-2012, 05:09 AM   #19
KTM Rider
sdwiredog is on a distinguished road

Army: 4/29 Field Artillery-Commo
Name: Scott
sdwiredog's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like a lot of fun as long as the drinking is under control. Some drunk idiot could really mess things up! I'm really interested, but I would really need to be convinced of the no drinking on the trail.
You spoke of fundraising. What is the donation involved here?
Also, where is Arlington?