R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Old 09-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #21
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
We could do it at 6, so you can spend a little more time.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #22
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
We could do it at 6, so you can spend a little more time.
6 it is! Old Chicago beer and pizza!
Old 09-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #23
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Thursday, September 6th, at 6pm, At Old Chicago at 2960 N. Campbell.

See you bitches there!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #24
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Thursday, September 6th, at 6pm, At Old Chicago at 2960 N. Campbell.

See you bitches there!
Dammit! I'm going dove hunting right after work that day. I feel like I'm never going to make it to these damn things!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #25
Claymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura about
Claymore21's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Old Chicago at 6:00!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #26
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Nelson- We are planning to do this at least every two weeks, so hopefully you can make one or two.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #27
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Nelson, or how about you quit making plans during the times we make meets!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 09-06-2012, 04:44 AM   #29
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
MEET TODAY! still have some unconfirmed people goin but heres what I got for sure. i invited atleast 4 others that are newer to TW

Zombie
T4C0CH40S
mh.meier
Claymore21
neslerrah
Old 09-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #30
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
MEET TODAY! still have some unconfirmed people goin but heres what I got for sure. i invited atleast 4 others that are newer to TW

Zombie
T4C0CH40S
mh.meier
Claymore21
neslerrah
I am a maybe, depends on what time I leave work and how tired I am and everything. Tomorrow I head to Yuma for 3+ weeks of 18 hour a day testing in the desert 7 days a week so...
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #31
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I am a maybe, depends on what time I leave work and how tired I am and everything. Tomorrow I head to Yuma for 3+ weeks of 18 hour a day testing in the desert 7 days a week so...

Yeah but you get paid a shit ton of money......
Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #32
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Guys, I've only been on TW a few months but I would love to meet and hang out. Unfortunately I have class on Thurs nights so if you guys ever do it on another night I'm totally there. Or I could always just skip class once, twice, 8 times for some beer & pizza!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #33
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Tonight's meet was kinda last minute, but I think we can figure out other dates soon. So we can have more people show, and try not to leave people out.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #34
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Not going to make it. Super wet and tired and not up to driving there and back, sorry guys. Plus probably wont be off until 7.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #35
RAGE!!!!

Sorry guys cant make it. Too poor.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #37
RAGE!!!!

Uncle Sam is three weeks late with my housing allowance. I am now in debt.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #38
RECTIFIED

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Uncle Sam is three weeks late with my housing allowance. I am now in debt.
gotcha all good man, there will be more
Old 09-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #40
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
7? I thought you said 8!?! Oh, well, I'll be there around 6. Gotta run home and shower.