R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Old 04-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #481
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Right but we already have nicknames for you 2. We got JeepAndrew and then we just call you snowtank andrew. Teamamerica is now known as beardless Andrew
Done and done!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:48 PM   #482
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the tucson meet thread. Anyone down for a meet either this coming monday5/13 evening or tuesday5/14 evening around 1800?
Old 05-09-2013, 07:05 AM   #483
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Bump for the tucson meet thread. Anyone down for a meet either this coming monday5/13 evening or tuesday5/14 evening around 1800?
I'd be, but I have to go to Texas to get deployment shit.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:16 AM   #487
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
I'd be, but I have to go to Texas to get deployment shit.
Next time.

Quote:
edit - Just checked my schedule and I'm good for either Monday or Tuesday evening
Cool. Well either night im good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
I'm in!
hey me too!

Quote:
Where's at though? Hooters? Sir Vezas? 5 guys? Arizona Pizza Co? Smash Burger?
I dont care. Lets do something with an outdoor patio.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #488
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I am in too. More drinking this time though. How about something closer to the freeway haha!
Old 05-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #489
whys the rum gone

Well choose somewhere fellas
Old 05-10-2013, 06:38 AM   #491
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it out.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:27 AM   #492
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
shit you guys and your weekday stuff!!
Its cause of work i can make it. They only send me down during the week. Still try to come out good sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
I should be able to make it out.
Awesome.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #494
whys the rum gone

They have good food and cold beer?
Old 05-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #496
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Soundsa good my man
Old 05-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #497
whys the rum gone

Cool good with me then. Monday or tuesday?
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #499
whys the rum gone

Im good monday.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #500
RAGEAHOLIC

Either is fine