R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Old 05-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #521
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Where: Sir Veza's located at 220 W. Wetmore by the Tucson mall
When: Monday May 13th @ 1800 hours

Be there or be a fucking gaywad

Old 05-11-2013, 11:02 PM   #522
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
THE BAG FACE PEOPLE!
Old 05-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #523
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
well looks like ill be missing this one to.
were night flying now, so dont get off till 2100 now
Old 05-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #524
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit dane! Since your night flying you should give us a fly by and buzz the tower! Please
Old 05-12-2013, 07:57 PM   #526
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dont do it maverick!

Sorry goose gotta do it.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #527
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
ROFL.... yall are crazy!
its not like you'd hear the A10 anyway HAHHAHAH
Old 05-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #528
whys the rum gone

True. Dammit!
Old 05-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #530
whys the rum gone

Quote:
JeepAndrew don't forget to bring my shackles kind sir! I will kindly reimburse you with alcoholic beverages as payment!

Matt bring the red antennae cap & I'll kindly reimburse you with a refreshing cold cerveza!

Gracias señors!!!!!
Wait. I need one of those red caps aswell. If there is an extra anyone has.....i will kindly pay with booze aswell?
Old 05-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #532
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Wait. I need one of those red caps aswell. If there is an extra anyone has.....i will kindly pay with booze aswell?
I am pretty sure Andrew has one we can bring. I'll remember it since we'll be at his house fabbing all day.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #534
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
JeepAndrew don't forget to bring my shackles kind sir! I will kindly reimburse you with alcoholic beverages as payment!

Matt bring the red antennae cap & I'll kindly reimburse you with a refreshing cold cerveza!

Gracias señors!!!!!
I was unable to locate the red one when I looked after we talked the other day. Just hang onto the black one for now. I'm sure it'll turn up when I move n I'll get it to u then.
I do however have snow tanks mud flaps in my truck. Had em on the camp out but forgot to give em to u. Remind me tonight.

Jeepandrew could u bring my sockets please sir?

And Mike I'll have your money daddy.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #535
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Well, looks like I'm getting shitfaced tonight!
Tucson Intoxicated Tacoma Supporters! Here here
Old 05-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #536
whys the rum gone

Sluts here
Old 05-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #539
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Drankin muddafukkas!