R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #41
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
7? I thought you said 8!?! Oh, well, I'll be there around 6. Gotta run home and shower.
Girl problems....im not gunna be able to make it now, i thought i could make it for atleast an hour but theres no way i can get all the way out to corona and back then work sorry guys, whats everyone doing sunday?...actually i should ask wheres everyone watching football??
Old 09-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #42
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck. I'm out too. Harrelson can't make it either. Sounds like we will have to reschedule...
Old 09-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #44
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
At least I didnt miss it! Lake trip next weekend come if you dare!!!! We are going to Apache and taking the Jet Skiis
Old 09-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #45
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
At least I didnt miss it! Lake trip next weekend come if you dare!!!! We are going to Apache and taking the Jet Skiis
Jet skiis hmmmm......
Old 09-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #46
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys, let's try this again. Whose up for a meet next week sometime?
Old 09-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #48
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Wensday sounds pretty good to me...
Old 09-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #50
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I won't be spending money next week due to my epic weekend of Awesome lake adventure but I might be able to show up anyway.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #51
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
We can use this thread for some mini mod days as well depending on when my bumpers comes in any extra help would be nice, i know theres a bunch of guys that want some sort of help with their headlights as well. and sooner or later i may need some insight in wiring some fog lights and installing a switch
Old 09-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #52
RAGEAHOLIC

My buddy Andrew is an electrical genius he has done all my wiring and has a cable tracer and other electrical testing equipment. I def need to re do my headlights and would be down to help anyone mod their Tacos.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #53
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
My buddy Andrew is an electrical genius he has done all my wiring and has a cable tracer and other electrical testing equipment. I def need to re do my headlights and would be down to help anyone mod their Tacos.
oh awesome yea a voltmeter would be handy along with some other equipment
Old 09-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #54
RAGEAHOLIC

Hes got one or two.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #55
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for a wrench meet. I need to pull my front facia off , so I can polish my head lights/fog lights, and do a bumper mod. The only problem is where would we do it? I live on campus, so can't do it at my place.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #56
RAGEAHOLIC

If it wasnt such a drive we could do it out by my place
Old 09-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #57
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
You keep talkin like you live in Phoenix, your not that far out. Lol.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #58
RAGEAHOLIC

about 30 min from the 10 and 30-40 min from your sideof town
Old 09-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #59
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
about 30 min from the 10 and 30-40 min from your sideof town
Fuck it lets all go raid your place for a mini mod day!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #60
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to have a meet Saturday?