R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Old 07-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #621
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Next friday hum. Decisions decisions.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #622
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
The only decision is weather you're taking your truck or Whit's truck for the drive down.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #623
tucson toy taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
tucson toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Never been; I'm down for the 12th. Whisky for the men, beer for the horses? (couldn't resist, sorry)
Old 07-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #624
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
The only decision is weather you're taking your truck or Whit's truck for the drive down.
Thats a terrible decision to have! Haha it would be mine. But i cant. Got to save the money. I need to get new shoes for whits truck.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:55 PM   #625
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson toy taco View Post
Never been; I'm down for the 12th. Whisky for the men, beer for the horses? (couldn't resist, sorry)
Well put sir!
Old 07-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #629
redrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Michael
redrider58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
I'll be missin out on this one gents...gotta work through the weekend down in shit town Douglas
Oh lovely Douglas........Glad I don't work down there more than I have to. Have fun. and btw, totally random but thanks for the interview a while back dude. Got an 96% on my paper and passed my class with an A.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #630
redrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the rough

What time you guys going to Toby Keith's at? I may actually be able to make it, that is if it still open invite.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #631
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
I need to make it to a meet one day
Old 07-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #632
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider58 View Post
Oh lovely Douglas........Glad I don't work down there more than I have to. Have fun. and btw, totally random but thanks for the interview a while back dude. Got an 96% on my paper and passed my class with an A.
No problem man haha im glad it helped that much! What do you do in douglas?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:32 AM   #634
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These meets are always open invite btw

****EDIT!!! 3000 POSTS FTW! WHEW not addicted to TW at all
Old 07-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #636
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Alright fellas, tomorrow night at Toby Keith's. What time are you sexy bitches showing up?

And Andrew, get your ass down here
I wish i could. Im actually getting ready right now to head out and camp at knoll lake tonight. Have fun tho fellas. I miss you all.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #637

Quote:
No problem man haha im glad it helped that much! What do you do in douglas?
Lead based paint and asbestos testing as well as oversight management for the abatement of them. So I'm always on the road, all of AZ. Did a couple houses in Douglas.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #638

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Should be around 6
Great. I'll see if I can ditch work a little early! Should be able to make it!