1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Zombie, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Dec 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Truck Norris Silver Unicornimus Prime
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front single-hoop bumper (12+ conversion) -Baja Designs Squadrons -Baja Designs S8 20” -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Warn ZEON Platinum 12,000lb Winch -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -Custom CO2 Setup -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB Touring 6' Awning -Litra Torch camping light -CTC Bed Cap, color matched -Toyota OEM bedmat -KMFAB bed reinforcement -Pelfreybilt Sliders -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -King Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Total Chaos Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear ext travel shocks -OME Dakar HD pack with extra AAL -35" Falken MT01s -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Kustom 54 Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Airflow Snorkel -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    No, Nikki is like Jackie, shes good to go.

2. Dec 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front single-hoop bumper (12+ conversion) -Baja Designs Squadrons -Baja Designs S8 20” -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Warn ZEON Platinum 12,000lb Winch -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -Custom CO2 Setup -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB Touring 6' Awning -Litra Torch camping light -CTC Bed Cap, color matched -Toyota OEM bedmat -KMFAB bed reinforcement -Pelfreybilt Sliders -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -King Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Total Chaos Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear ext travel shocks -OME Dakar HD pack with extra AAL -35" Falken MT01s -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Kustom 54 Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Airflow Snorkel -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    But I do see him more often now that he isnt living with a bunch of dudes.....

3. Dec 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    XPOTRON

XPOTRON Is LIVE on the GRID.

Member:
    First Name:
    Stefen
    Chandler, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    IG: @ST3F3NS
    DUROBUMPS Use TRON10 for 10% Off & Free Shipping
    Fine and dandy good sir! :D I actually just walk in strip down and start blow drying my p........jkjk Nah for real life is good :cool:

4. Dec 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    snowtank

snowtank Where the fuck did my beer go!

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    11 txpro dcsb 08 trd sprt dcsb
    Some stuff here and there....
    Yeah. Jackie is awesome and so is nikki
    Figured that would happen. Awesome to see him more now
    Your doing it right. "I'm home get naked"

5. Dec 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM
    redrider58

redrider58 KG7TBQ

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Silver DCLB 4x4
    Mods: Not enough

nothing much dude. saw you at pima the other day when I was in town. I posted a pic in the did I see you thread. How you been?

I'm ready to be back home for a few weeks and actually enjoy good weather.

6. Dec 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    I havent checked that thread in a while, never any tucson guys in it haha. I have been doing my thing man. You should definitely come to one of our get togethers while you are in town.

7. Dec 13, 2013 at 4:54 PM
    redrider58

redrider58 KG7TBQ

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Silver DCLB 4x4
    Mods: Not enough
    I am definitely down to go to a meet since I won't have work or school in the way. I'll keep watching the thread to see what's going on.

8. Dec 14, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Same here, I am off until Jan 21st

9. Jan 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM
    Okay Guys/and maybe gals this post has started since October and not a single person has not made any suggestions, only that they are down to meet

I will take the initiative and coordinate this meeting,

I too have been wanting to meet up with people who want to do taco stuff together
    ( play in dirt, do mods, go trailing,talk bullshit).

So most of the 4x4 clubs here are rock climbing focused, I like some technical but I like to do rally and explore more than the boulder climb that usually @#$% your body up.

That being said my name is Kyle and you can reach me at Kschuman898@gmail.com

email me what times you are available and where you would like to go and what you would like to do, and I will find something that we all can do, or perhaps even start an initial mtg to decide what to do.

I used to ride dirt bikes with others, so something like this would go down, we meet at a central mtg point, then go out and do the activity for the day(trail, Race, Track trails) then when done either bbq and chill or go to a restaurant. Sounds simple right? ( well with schedules clashing its sucks)

So any way sorry for the long post but it needed to be said, I will be re posting on this thread when the first meet will be, but I will not be checking back and communicating over the thread as often as email.

I think Tucson needs a 4x4 club that does not just climb rocks all day, hope to hear back soon.

best regards K.s

10. Jan 3, 2014 at 10:12 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
  11. Jan 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM
    Infra

Infra Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Az
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD OR 6spd
    CBI Bushmaster 2.0 rear bumper with swing out tire carrier & fold down camp table, CBI Moab 2.0 front bumper, Warn M8000-S, Icon 2.5 RR CDC Extended travel CO's with 700lb springs, Icon 2.5 RR CDC rear shocks, Icon hydro bumps, Total Chaos uniball UCA's, All Pro Expo leafs, U-bolt flip kit, Softopper, diff breather mod, extended rear brake lines, Grillecraft mesh grille, Elusive Elements behind grille light bar with B.A.M.F. LED light bar brackets, okLEDlightbars.com 20" double row LED light bar, Relentless Fabrication hood cb antenna mount, Wilson Silver Load CB antenna, Uniden 520 Pro XL CB radio, Wet okole seat covers, Weather tech floor liners, Weather tech in channel window deflectors, trasharoo spare tire trash bag carrier, Box Rocket 2nd gen bed rack with (2) 2 gallon gas rotopax mounted on drivers side, (2) 2 gallon water rotopax mounted on passenger side, (1) 3 gallon gas rotopax & (1) 2 gallon gas rotopax mounted on CBI swing out, Avid weld on sliders, Mattgecko LED bed light
    Sunday February 2nd - Superbowl Party at my place.

I will be providing nacho's and other snacks, Mike is bringing a party platter. It would be great if everyone coming could bring something. Bring your own beer and or steaks/burgers if you want to grill something.

12. Jan 23, 2014 at 4:50 PM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    I am also bringing chocolate covered bacon of my own creation. And booze of course.

13. Jan 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM
    XPOTRON

XPOTRON Is LIVE on the GRID.

Member:
    First Name:
    Stefen
    Chandler, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    IG: @ST3F3NS
    DUROBUMPS Use TRON10 for 10% Off & Free Shipping
    Chances are I work that night but Nikki and I will head over there and watch the game anyway ;)

14. Jan 24, 2014 at 7:17 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    I will be present. But late that night we are going to have to head back up to show low. So everyone cut whit off around 4pm so I can keep drinking and whit can be my dd

15. Jan 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Haha!

Stefen......Take a sick day bro. Also whats up with this time off? Havent heard from ya.

16. Jan 24, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    He has been in cali and phx.

17. Jan 24, 2014 at 10:04 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Not anymore.

18. Jan 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    He is in phx today and tomorrow. Trucks getting wrapped.

19. Jan 24, 2014 at 10:12 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Well when he said he had 2 weeks off he should have told me 2 days off.

20. Jan 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Hahaha yeah.

Products Discussed in