R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Old 08-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Tucson Bi-weekly dinner/drinks meet

Quite a few Tucson guys were wanting to do more meets, so lets use this thread to plan some meets/partys. I am down for setting up an every other week meet, that roves from place to place.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #2
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal. I like the bi weekly idea. Gives me a reason to get out of the house anyway. So when's the first one? Obviously not this weekend.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I am always down.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I wish we could tailgate at my place, but this part of campus shuts down. I even have to park on the other side of campus.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GAY!
Old 08-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #7
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I'M GAY!
I KNEW IT... Bwhahaha
Old 08-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #8
BlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant future
Name: Chad
BlondeRod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I'M GAY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I KNEW IT... Bwhahaha
lmao. When is the first one?
Old 08-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #9
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Tailgate parties at Will's place on game day?
Ahhh this woulda been awesome!! I wouldnt mind a tacoma/uofa tailgate party on gameday!
Old 08-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I will try to find somewhere close we can party.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
RAGEAHOLIC

How did I know you would quote me and add your own words? Oh thats right, because its you. Haha. I would be down to tailgate, never done that before.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat Harrelsen, i don't get get off till 5:15 Mon-Thurs, and 6:15 on Friday, and that's not me taking a shower. Anyone know of a any other pubs/bars/restaurants that would be good for meets?
Old 09-04-2012, 01:15 AM   #15
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Old Chicago is pretty good. I maybe down for a meet this up-coming week.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #16
RAGEAHOLIC

I'd be down for a meet this week.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #18
RAGEAHOLIC

I am free after noon everyday so it doesnt matter to me.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #19
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
We want to do Thursday around 6:30?
Old 09-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #20
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
We want to do Thursday around 6:30?
Id have to leave by 8 since i have work later on but it works for me