R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FS: Black 2004 DC 3.4L 2wd with locker & 6" Fabtech for sale

Old 09-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Black 2004 DC 3.4L 2wd with locker & 6" Fabtech for sale

Hi AZ folks,

A friend of mine (non-member) is selling his 2004 OR DC with 6" Fabtech lift. I'm posting a link to his Craigslist ad that just went live today. Asking price is $13,500.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3245752516.html

Here are the stats:
Looking to sell my Tacoma as I'm moving out of town. I'm the second owner and this has a clean title, CarFax is available upon request. The truck has been well maintained. I change the oil every 3k miles (synthetic only) and have had maintenance completed every 30k miles. I am approaching 150k. I'm looking for $13,500obo. Please reply to post or you can contact me at 602-845-0012. Here are just a few items to list about the truck:
  • 3.4L V6 FI DOHC 24V
  • Automatic transmission
  • 2WD w/ rear lock differential
  • AEM Brute Force intake
  • Dual exhaust
  • 6" Fabtech lift
  • LT325/65R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
  • Power windows & locks
  • CD Player
  • Cold A/C (just replaced blower)
  • Bull bar with aux lights
  • Black nerf bars
  • Tonneau cover
  • Dark tint (legal in front)
  • Tan cloth interior

This thing is super clean. I see it out in the parking lot every day, and it has been meticulously maintained and detailed on a very regular basis. Pics show how clean it is, but in person it's even better.

Any questions, let me know and I can holler over the wall to him, or you can reach out to him directly through the CL ad.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a friend
Old 09-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #3

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for new lower price

Products Discussed in this Thread