R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Wheeling Friday 9-7-12

Old 09-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling Friday 9-7-12

Anyone interested? Gonna head out to the white tanks again. Plan on running Tie Rod Wash and Sidewinder

Meet time would be 7-730 depending who's interested and where everyone is coming from. Can either meet at a gas station or Watson Rd where it turns to a dirt road.

4x4 required
Rock sliders required, unless you don't care about your rocker panels (not saying you will use them but I'd rather people understand anything is always possible lol)

Locker would help but not required.

I've ran Tie Rod wash and it really only has 1 hard obstacle in the beginning that you have to go over (no bypass) Jason made it over in his reg cab 2012 with no locker. The rest of the trail has some rocky sections but nothing to bad.

Sidewinder I haven't run, but was told a full size older suburban made it through open/open. I've also been told this trail has some brush so if your afraid of potential pin striping be forewarned.

A couple pics of the first obstacle on Tie Rod

I'm standing on flat ground on the other side of the obstacle and the 2nd gen is getting ready to come up it.

Jason going down it

Jason over it now parked where I stood taking the first pic

Old FJ starting to climb it

That's all I have on tie rod, now depending on the entrance we take into Tie Rod we could pass this obstacle if anyone wanted to go up it. Completely optional. This is actually the first optional obstacle of Tax Collector. Tie Rod Wash is a trail that connects to it.

Me on the optional obstacle of Tax Collector should we take that entrance into Tie Rod

Those are the only pics I have since everytime I've ran these its been at night.

Lets get out and wheel!!

1. TacoBran
2. 4Runner
Old 09-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this if it's 7:30 to 8. I live pretty close by.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet! What if we meet at Watson rd like 730-8?
Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sure, that's a good meeting spot. I'll be there between 7:30 and 8.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #5

I'm liking the weather right now. Hope it keeps going!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #6

Hell ya!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time. Have fun guys.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
the one friday i work!
Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
the one friday i work!
Quit... Working is over rated.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on it
Old 09-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #11

Perfect better sooner than later.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #12

Ya dont be a procrastinator
Old 09-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Where are we meeting at? I'll have to bum a ride from someone
Old 09-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #14

I should go and you guys can just pull me over the rough stuff
Old 09-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #15

Watson rd.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #16
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
Watson rd.
Meet up at Carl's Jr?
Old 09-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #17

We met up at the gas station there the last time.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #18
Law Enforcement:
That works just need somewhere to leave the truck
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #19

Gotcha. Hey you don't mind being the route photographer do you? I am bringing the camera so we can get some shots tonight.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #20
Law Enforcement:
Nope I'll be photographer /spotter