R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Icon AAL install.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Icon AAL install.

My original 3 leaf + 1 1/2" AAL was not stiff enough and was getting into the overloads a bit too much for my liking so,
I picked up a set of Icon AALs and happened to have another stock 3 leaf pack sitting around so I installed the AAL on the spare set the other day and decided to make the swap this morning.
Starting measurement 22" center hub to fender lip.

Finished measurement 22 1/2" .
Hmm I may have to go with some OMEs later or take some weight off the old rig

One of the reasons it is overloaded is the extra steel underneath!!

The 4th pic is the old setup.
Attached Thumbnails
Icon  AAL install.-icon-aal-install-9-12-012.jpg   Icon  AAL install.-icon-aal-install-9-12-008.jpg   Icon  AAL install.-icon-aal-install-9-12-006.jpg   Icon  AAL install.-icon-aal-install-9-12-002.jpg   Icon  AAL install.-icon-aal-install-9-12-013.jpg  

Old 09-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 09-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah along with a plate bumper, winch (with lightweight syn. line ),
plate rear bumper, full size spare and some trail goodies.
I bet she is over 5000lbs.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Yeah along with a plate bumper, winch (with lightweight syn. line ),
plate rear bumper, full size spare and some trail goodies.
I bet she is over 5000lbs.
Wouldnt suprise me. Im right at 4400# with me, and 3/4 tank of fuel.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
My tank is full and so am I right now!!