R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Good Tint Shop - No. Scottsdale area

Old 09-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Good Tint Shop - No. Scottsdale area

Hi everyone: Was wondering if anyone had a good source for a window tint place preferably in No. Scottsdale although I am willing to drive for quality.

Thank you in advance.

Michael
Old 09-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
http://realcoolwindowtinting.com/

These guys are mobile will come to work or home doesnt matter. Either Keith or Edgar will come out good guys and good prices.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty big risk getting bubbles if you don't have it done in a clean bay.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Pretty big risk getting bubbles if you don't have it done in a clean bay.
Had 4 vehicles done by them everyone of them outside not a bubble one, been doing it for 17 years I think they got it covered.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, good to get a testimonial like that. How were they priced?
Old 09-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
You Can't Fix Stupid !

They do all the tint for my buddies shop in MESA so I get a discount but even without they are fair priced I think. I have never paid over $150 for a whole vehicle no matter how dark I went. You are right though outside is risky I just know alot of people like that they dont have to leave work or home to have it done.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
House of Sound

It's in Phoenix. EXTREMELY good quality. A little pricey. It was $230 to do all 7 windows on my jeep, and a windshield strip. 5% all around and 15% on the front two, however it was well worth it.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #8
You Can't Fix Stupid !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
House of Sound

It's in Phoenix. EXTREMELY good quality. A little pricey. It was $230 to do all 7 windows on my jeep, and a windshield strip. 5% all around and 15% on the front two, however it was well worth it.
Thats not bad for 7 windows I dont think, I have seen worse I know that.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post
Thats not bad for 7 windows I dont think I have seen worse I know that.
He uses some really high quality tint too.It looks fantastic and I love it. Would highly recommend.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #10
You Can't Fix Stupid !

as long as it's a nice quality job most people dont mind paying for it, at least I dont mind. Sounds like either one is a win for the OP.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. I will say, my Jeep probably is the lowest valued vehicle that's ever been in his shop
Old 09-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #12
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for this being kind of off topic. But I didn't feel it needed a new thread

Any good quality tint shops in Tucson?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #13
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
I got a fix it ticket here in Cali for the tint on my front windows, I'll have to hit up the companies mentioned when I'm back in town.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #14
BACANA is on a distinguished road
BACANA's Tacoma Gallery
echelon autosports!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
I got a fix it ticket here in Cali for the tint on my front windows, I'll have to hit up the companies mentioned when I'm back in town.
Yeaaaaah i have a feeling I might get in trouble in Cali too when I'm there in a few weeks. I'll just keep my MCSO shirt handy
Old 09-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #16
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the tips everyone!

I am getting my baby touched up so I wanted some good places to try. Appreciated.

Michael
Old 09-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #17
14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all
14U2NV's Tacoma Gallery
I was referred to Echelon Autosports in North Scottsdale to have tint installed on my car. I had the work done a few months ago and I am very happy with the results.

Echelon Autosports
8230 E Raintree Dr. Ste 103
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Tell them that Chris (the guy who referred me) with the green S2000 referred you and they might give you a little better deal.