Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WTB Stock Leaf Springs for 05+ DC

Old 09-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #1
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Stock Leaf Springs for 05+ DC

As title says, I am in IMMEDIATE need of a stock DC leaf spring. I broke the drivers side spring yesterday on way home (previous thread "broke leaf spring on 1" rutt). If you can help me out please PM me. I need to get my truck fixed ASAP and don't want to have to go to dealer.

Sorry for 2nd post.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM xSectionEightx
He has my old stock leaf pack and is already done needing it and I just haven't had time to pick it up. I dont need it anymore so its all yours.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
Thanks will do.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
Dang, called dealer for price check on new springs $621.00. Waiting on a reply but anyone else care to help out????
Old 09-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #5
Bump...
Old 09-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
did you contact SectionEight yet?

post up in the Az Classified too
Old 09-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of stock TSB springs with a 2" add a leaf in them available. I am located in NC and we would need to figure out shipping (most likely Fastenal would be the least expensive). This would still probably result in at least several days wait during the shipping process.

I'd part with the leaf packs for $175 for the pair, including the add a leaf. If you don't want the add a leaf, I'd let 'em go for $150 for the pair, but I'd need an extra day to pull it out of the packs. Note: Not including shipping.

The springs were on my truck ~23,000mi with some wheeling. Still have some life left in them.

PM me if interested.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #8
Moose1988 I did PM him. Still waiting for response. Thanks.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have my leafs from a 2006 Accesscab. There is an add-a-leaf in there as well.

$100.00. drop me a note.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #10
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got my stocks sitting in my yard. From my 06 dc long bed. Im in tucson. Pm if u want em
Old 10-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #11
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I have stock leaf's from my 2012. Less than 2k miles on them.