R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Total BS

Old 09-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Total BS

http://www.azcentral.com/news/politi...rs-births.html

If you can't pay for the little fucker to be born, chances are you can't afford them when they are out. In which case, I will then have to pay for it's food stamps, education, health care. I'm over this shit.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I feel like I'm getting it no lube from behind. Don't work? Don't eat. Can't afford kids? DON'T FUCK. We are making it so easy and comfortable for people to live off of hard working Americans.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I for one don't like TOTAL cereal.

I'm more of a raisin Bran type of guy.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I agree 110% bro...

Take my buddies little sister for example...she was 17 when she had the kid and now she's not finishing up school, doesn't have a job and their mom raises the little boy! It fucking pisses me off soooooo bad...oh and get this shit, she has a "pill problem" and gets new tattoos every fucking month!!!! Fucking worthless piece of shit....they should all be shot.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:31 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh and she's on access and food stamps...isn't that just fucking awesome!!!???

Lazy bitch! Literally no worth!!!!

She's 18 now
Old 09-24-2012, 12:55 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Let it all out Scott, just let it all out.
LMAO!

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?? How can anyone think its okay to be a lazy, worthless POS and mooch off of hard working people!!??

I know this shit is going on everywhere and I don't see anybody doing anything about it! AND IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF! As a matter of fact, all we do is make it easier for them to rape our corn holes!!! Where's the moral and ethic behind that!? These worthless fucks are whats wrong with America...well that and the fuckers running it but that a whole different story
Old 09-24-2012, 12:58 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Welcome to the American way.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:23 AM   #10
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
yup, basically they don't even spit on it before they jam it into us, and cant even give the common courtesy of a reach-around. nothing pisses me off more than people who abuse unemployment and welfare. lets not take away from the FEW hard working people who do need the help, i am happy to help those people, they are honest, work their asses off all week for a sore back and a roof over their family's head. the people who are on welfare/unemployment and in line waiting to buy the new iphone, or who pay for their groceries with an EBT card and go get in their brand new suburban parked in the fire lane outside of the store are who piss me off. i think i can speak for most when i say that, as i dont appreciate giving my hard earned money away to fucks who sit on their asses and apply for jobs they know they wont get just to show they have sent out the required amount of applications for the month in order to keep the welfare check coming without delay. fuck, all that money could go to mods for my truck!!! lets just take the money we pay out of our check every week, and give it to a tacomaworld paypal acct, and when it hits a certain amount, everyone gets a pre-determined mod for that month, then restart for the next month. i'd much rather that than it go to lazy worthless fucks.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You guys pay for healthcare ?
There is not such thing as a free lunch
Old 09-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #12
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
So much anger in here. I'm gonna go to an anger management class now.

But I do agree with most of the posts in here. In the words of the Joker (Nicholson) "This town needs an enigma!"
Old 09-24-2012, 09:45 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to defer to the words of Mr. Chris 16 "Spay and neuter would be beneficial for humans also"
Old 09-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'm going to defer to the words of Mr. Chris 16 "Spay and neuter would be beneficial for humans also"
I agree.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #15

Firefighter:
Im glad Im not the only one. Arizona is trying to cut out public safety retirement. They are saying that cops and fireman are going to bankrupt the state. BULLSHIT, all these fucking people on medicaid, foodstamps, unemployment are going to bankrupt this state. Not to mention all the non-citizens on "emergency medicaid". These fuckin people call 911 for EVERYTHING. They call for a common cold and demand that we transport them to the ER in a ambulance because all they can get is emergency medicaid and they dont have a car. about a year ago, we ran on a person with emergency medicaid that had flu symptoms. While we were dealing with their BS, a drowning went out close to our station! It took longer for another fire truck to get to the drowning because we were busy dealing with A-hole. It makes me BEYOND angry.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #16
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
No

No such thing
Old 09-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #19
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I agree 110% bro...

Take my buddies little sister for example...she was 17 when she had the kid and now she's not finishing up school, doesn't have a job and their mom raises the little boy! It fucking pisses me off soooooo bad...oh and get this shit, she has a "pill problem" and gets new tattoos every fucking month!!!! Fucking worthless piece of shit....they should all be shot.
It's not your kid is it? Lol j/k
Old 09-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #20

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
It's not your kid is it? Lol j/k
Sadly no...the kid would be afforded a better life if it were...instead I get to sit back and watch its mother and family fuck everything up...

The mother is beautiful and smart and she just pisses it all away because she's lazy...typical...and why not be...the government makes it so easy for people to be worthless...why try when everything is handed to you!?

Sad sad day...