Notices

My new Hella 500 Black Magic lights.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
My new Hella 500 Black Magic lights.

Finally installed my light light bar and got my Black Magic's wired up. They do a nice job of filling in the spots left over my the headlights, and go much further down the road. What do ya think Arizona?

Old 09-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
looks good; i love my black magics. best looking driving light imo
Old 10-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been eyeballing a pair of those. Look nice. How do u like them?
Old 10-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Looks good
Old 10-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Ive been eyeballing a pair of those. Look nice. How do u like them?
Thanks guys. I've only had them out a couple times but so far seems to light up the road nicely. They fit my blacked out look well and still put out quite a bit of light. I'm not a real heavy trail rider so I wasn't looking for the brightest or the most expensive set. They're perfect for my everyday driving and should help out on the occasional weekend trails.