R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

STOLEN! In Phoenix :(

Old 09-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #41
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
the repo man?
Paid in full, better not be a repo man!
Old 09-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #42
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchris View Post
That's hilarious, friend of a friend was in a similar situation... They must've thought it was 4WD or something because they found it stuck in the middle of the desert
I feel confident they will find your truck. Shit they found my uncles Camry when he got jacked at a light. Some stupid bitch was laying in an intersection faking death and he went to go help her, bitch got up pushed him and drove off.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #43
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchris View Post
Paid in full, better not be a repo man!
Is there like a reward if we find it? Lol I'm in Texas but you never know how far a stolen vehicle will end up
Old 09-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #44
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I feel confident they will find your truck. Shit they found my uncles Camry when he got jacked at a light. Some stupid bitch was laying in an intersection faking death and he went to go help her, bitch got up pushed him and drove off.
Was said bitch atleast hot?
Old 09-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #45
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he got beat up by a girl!!
Old 09-30-2012, 09:19 PM   #46
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
he got beat up by a girl!!
He is a pussy..
Old 09-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #47
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
I will keep my eyes open. I will call the police if I see it.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #48
One Tire Fire!

I would honestly be like HOLY SHIT THATS THE TRUCK! Then i'd follow him and call the cops.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #50
Joshman35 will become famous soon enough
Name: Josh
Joshman35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I keep my 1911 within reach at all times! Plus, Arizona is a concealed/open carry state.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #51
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
holy chit!. i hope you get it back man... i wanted to move to AZ in that tuscon, gilbert area. the alarm system may not be a bad investment now !
Old 09-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #52
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
holy chit!. i hope you get it back man... i wanted to move to AZ in that tuscon, gilbert area. the alarm system may not be a bad investment now !
dat tucson/gilbert area.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #53
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks OP...way too many 2nd gens getting stolen lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by CichliCole View Post
Sorry man I'm sure its rather depressing. This should be your first mod if you get her back. But honestly, nothing will keep these thugs from getting a car they want.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...lable-now.html

Cole~
^^that will not do anything probably help the thief...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
An alarm is mostly a noise maker. The best way to keep it yours is too leave it at home but we all can't do that.
ya but it will help
Old 09-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #54
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I feel for you man, I'm always paranoid about parking my truck anywhere I go and I always try to park it somewhere I can see it even when I'm just running errands but its not always possible.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #55
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
My friend worked in the car bizz for most of his life and has seen most everything happen.
He says the Lojack systems work!
His old neighbor a Gilbert cop confirmed that yes is is the best system to locate cars.
Alarms make noise as we have all heard, and usually ignore them but Lojack will allow cops to find the car.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #57
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Is there like a reward if we find it? Lol I'm in Texas but you never know how far a stolen vehicle will end up
The sweet satisfaction of getting a Tacoma thief off the streets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike92y View Post
I will keep my eyes open. I will call the police if I see it.
Thanks! Appreciate it!

Quote:
I would honestly be like HOLY SHIT THATS THE TRUCK! Then i'd follow him and call the cops.
I haven't been able to keep my eyes off silver Tacos in the last 24 hours. Saw one behind a short wall that almost looked like mine but when I got closer it had stock wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
lojack?
Very strongly considering it next time. Hindsight is 20/20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
dat tucson/gilbert area.
That's a lot of area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
I feel for you man, I'm always paranoid about parking my truck anywhere I go and I always try to park it somewhere I can see it even when I'm just running errands but its not always possible.
Me too, I guess now I have to be paranoid about parking it at home in my assigned spot too

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
My friend worked in the car bizz for most of his life and has seen most everything happen.
He says the Lojack systems work!
His old neighbor a Gilbert cop confirmed that yes is is the best system to locate cars.
Alarms make noise as we have all heard, and usually ignore them but Lojack will allow cops to find the car.
Lojack would be great and I am definitely looking into it. In this case, an alarm would've enough of a notice for me to see them messing with it and call the cops right away... I only park like 20ft away from my bedroom window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superswamper003 View Post
Damn i hope you get your truck back.. All the damn illegals in this state like to steal nice cars to haul all their salsa and mexipack the fuck out of peoples nice cars for some reason.
They couldn't have chosen a better desert vehicle though If it turns into a drug/coyote vehicle I hope it gets stuck 100 miles from anywhere in the desert
Old 10-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #58
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
good luck!!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:20 AM   #59
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about this, OP! I hope you find your truck in one piece. I live in Denver but you never know where it might turn up!

If I see a silver Taco similar to yours with Arizona plates (I assume) I'll give it a closer look.

I know a lot of people on these boards are against posting their plate numbers, but would it be beneficial in this case? Maybe the thieves who took the OP's truck were dumb enough to leave the original plates on the truck and still drive it around??
Old 10-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #60
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Shit Chris. I will do what I can to assist. Can you forward me a copy of the Theft Report via PM? Thanks.