R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

STOLEN! In Phoenix :(

Old 09-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Angry STOLEN! In Phoenix :(

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've posted here but my truck went missing last night near 44th and McDowell. Please call the cops if you see it out and about, I will update if it gets found. Appreciate any additional eyes out there!

2011 double cab Prerunner, silver streak. Only unique features were 5% tint around the back, custom powdercoated TRD OffRoad wheels, fog light any time + DRL mod, and an NFab light bar with 4 kragen HIDs, trim painted black. Debadged doors, black rear badges.

UPDATE:

Okay, so they found it... Inside's trashed. Food and soda everywhere, everything of value including my full set of Wet Okole's is gone. Immobilizer was engaged when I got to it, my key wouldn't unlock the steering wheel or start the engine, only open the door. By the time it got flatbedded to the dealership, the tow driver was able to start it, so I'm not sure what the deal is with the electronics.

What I know so far in addition to losing all my stuff, is that they ripped the XM antenna off the top, couple minor scratches on the driver's door where I guess they broke in, they took the bed storage covers off and one of them is missing, stole my rear hitch D-ring mount, etc... Broke some of the handles on the seats when they were taking the seat covers out, and probably some of the wiring for the airbag stuff. Interestingly, they knew how to unhook the flap underneath the seats to get the covers off... Thought that was strange.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sucks! Sorry about your loss.

I'll keep an eye out for ya.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear man! I hope someone sees your truck around. He stole the wrong truck.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck in tracking your truck down.

Frank
Old 09-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
This is when you wish you have Low jack (however its spelled). Also look at Craigslist for some of your parts being sold to try to cover the truck.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
check CL
Old 09-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
This is when you wish you have Low jack (however its spelled). Also look at Craigslist for some of your parts being sold to try to cover the truck.
Yeah, I know. I was just starting to get quotes to have a nice Viper put in it too. Good idea, I'll be checking Craigslist frequently.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Sorry to hear man! I hope someone sees your truck around. He stole the wrong truck.
Thanks! And everyone else that posted too. I appreciate the support! Of course insurance can't do anything till tomorrow, so at the moment I just have to sit tight.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #9
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. Hope you get her back in the same condition
Old 09-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
New Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired
Name: Fred
New Mexico Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchris View Post
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've posted here but my truck went missing last night near 44th and McDowell. Please call the cops if you see it out and about, I will update if it gets found. Appreciate any additional eyes out there!

2011 double cab Prerunner, silver streak. Only unique features were 5% tint around the back, custom powdercoated TRD OffRoad wheels, fog light any time + DRL mod, and an NFab light bar with 4 kragen HIDs, trim painted black. Debadged doors, black rear badges.

These are the latest pics I have:

There is a cop on the forums by the name of pinal 1223. He is from AZ.
Maybe you can get him to help.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #12
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i'll keep my eyes peeled, buddy! hope it's found!
Old 09-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #13
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cytocycle View Post
that sucks! good luck on the recovery!

are Taco's stolen frequently?
I don't have an alarm or tracking setup..
I need to get additional insurance coverage for my upgrades.. uggh
Don't know! I know Toyotas/Hondas in general are one of the more popular makes to steal, but I'm not sure about Tacos in particular.

I was just looking into putting an alarm in it. Pretty crappy timing I guess.

That's what's gonna kill me, I never reported my lightbar or Wet Okales to insurance. That's about $1000 down the drain if it doesn't get recovered
Old 09-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks! Hope it all works out for you and I'll keep an eye out for parts and the truck
Old 09-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #16
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Hope u find the persons and truck ASAP!
Me too! Hopefully not on Fox News flying down the 10 at 110...
Old 09-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchris View Post
Me too! Hopefully not on Fox News flying down the 10 at 110...
hahahaha.

bump for you my man. sucks your truck got jacked.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
How did they stral it? U leave it running with the keys in it? Sucks man sorry to hear, hopefully the person whole stole it ends up like that derp tht ended up offing himself on national TV
Old 09-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #19
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
How did they stral it? U leave it running with the keys in it? Sucks man sorry to hear, hopefully the person whole stole it ends up like that derp tht ended up offing himself on national TV
Nope, it was locked & parked in my gated apartment complex. Office is gonna look at their security tapes, but the camera on the gate closest to where I park is broken right now

I wouldn't mind that, as long as they don't get the truck dirty!
Old 09-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #20
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CichliCole View Post
People in Pheonix are the best at making things disappear. Just sayin.
What makes me a little sick was I remember hearing some funny noises outside around 2:30AM... I just figured it was people getting home from last call since it was Saturday night. Now I'm wishing I had at least looked out the window.

Can't change the past though...