R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Shameless plug :)

Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Shameless plug :)

Thought I'd post this in here.
My aunt and her brother recently started up an art bar in Tucson. She left her job as a private school teacher to start this business and she's really excited about it. Seems like a great place and a nice treat for the kids/wives/families/dates/whoever. They usually have plenty of stuff going on so please stop by if you get a chance!

http://creativejuiceartbar.com/

Old 10-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I like it Booze and Brushes!!!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Geez Jonathan, too bad I'm not in AZ anymore!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Is this down town somewhere? I think I may have passed something that looks like that.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oddly enough my wife just went there on Thursday with a bunch of her friends and did this. Came home with a pretty neat painting too!! So, you've got some support from us!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Geez Jonathan, too bad I'm not in AZ anymore!
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Is this down town somewhere? I think I may have passed something that looks like that.
East/central side of town I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Oddly enough my wife just went there on Thursday with a bunch of her friends and did this. Came home with a pretty neat painting too!! So, you've got some support from us!!!
Haha awesome!