R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Sierra Expeditions Customer Appreciation BBQ and Open House Nov 10th

Old 10-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #22
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! TTT all the FJS will be out, anyone have a Tacoma that will give them a run for their money on the RTI Ramp?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #23
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ill do my best to be there with the family
Old 10-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #24
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP. Free food, drinks, trucks and live music, what more could you ask for on a saturday?
Old 10-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #25
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll swing by after work odds are
Old 10-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #26
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Is Bill Burk going to be there again this time?
Old 10-25-2012, 04:40 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Is Bill Burk going to be there again this time?
Bill is leading a Moab trip that same day so unfortunately no he will not.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #28
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, Well maybe someone will flop on the RTI Ramp and we can have a winching 101 lesson anyways
Old 11-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #29

BUMP! The Wall is down, painting is in progress, new store front will be finished tomorrow and we finally have shirts for all of you that have asked for some Sierra Swag in the past!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there
Old 11-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #31
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
Bill is leading a Moab trip that same day so unfortunately no he will not.

Good last year I went ona short 10 mile trail and my truck is still skeered when it sees a ponytail!!!!

Hackberry creek trail 10 miles and 8 hours to travel. 1 hour was pulling me out!!!!
Bill is awesome and the wife and I had a blast.
If Bill was not running the trail ride she would have said FU I am out of here!!!

Great trip.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #33
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Gf and I will probably stop by.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #34
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really know anyone from AZ but I'm in to go. Can you say what kind of deals you'll have?
Old 11-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #35
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yeaaa buddy... bump
Old 11-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessSummer View Post
I don't really know anyone from AZ but I'm in to go. Can you say what kind of deals you'll have?
10% off everything in the store along with a few other specials.

Bump, BBQ kicks off tomorrow at 1PM. IF you would like your truck in the car show shoot me a PM. Food and drinks are provided, BYOB. This is a family friendly event so bring the kids, bring the dogs, heck bring grandma and all her cats we want to see everyone out here!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #38
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Well I called in sick to my friends wedding to make this. So yeah, I'll be there