R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Sierra Expeditions Customer Appreciation BBQ and Open House Nov 10th

Old 10-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Sierra Expeditions Customer Appreciation BBQ and Open House Nov 10th

Hey guys, all of us here at Sierra Expeditions would like to extend an invite to our friends on TacomaWorld to our Customer Appreciation BBQ and Open House. As some of you may already know we recently relocated our shop from our old location in Tempe to a larger facility a few miles away. On November 10th we will be hosting a free BBQ for all our customers and friends. There will be live music, a raffle, and some exclusive deals as well as plenty of nice trucks and an RTI ramp to play around on. There will be a number of different vendors here with their latest products on display and all available for purchase in the shop.

TJM
Daystar
Rigid Industries
Asfir
Bundu Gear
Local Motors
Hunter Offroad
XTC Motorsports
and others

I'll try to keep this post updated with the latest info but everything will be posted on Facebook as well.

http://www.facebook.com/events/436769089702314/

When: November 10th 2012 1:00PM
Where: Sierra Expeditions
2534 W Broadway Rd, STE 6
Mesa, AZ 85202
Old 10-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to try like hell to make this. But I have a wedding to attend the same day. I may call in sick to the wedding and go to this.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I'm going to try like hell to make this. But I have a wedding to attend the same day. I may call in sick to the wedding and go to this.
thats what i like to hear!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I see a Meet in the near future?
This will be the first of many events here at the shop but we would love to have as many Tacos out here as possible!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #9
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cytocycle View Post
I'll be coming from a sound checkout at AMP racetrack, hopefully my trackbike passes.
it will be cool to meet up with everyone since I missed the last maintenance weekend.
what kind of bike? I failed @ AMP.!

I dont understand why AMP needs sound regs when you have Luke AFB right there.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
cytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
cytocycle's Tacoma Gallery
Suzuki SV650 (GSXR750 front, Penske, GSXR bodywork, RF900 rear rim for 180 up to slicks, PC3, with M4 exhaust), probably won't pass so I need to find a stock pipe. The people living around the base prevented that track from opening for years.... and even though it was approved.. and in the mean time they built more houses (aka developers) right next to the track... it's a serious joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalbobby View Post
what kind of bike? I failed @ AMP.!

I dont understand why AMP needs sound regs when you have Luke AFB right there.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #11
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
thats what i like to hear!
Quote:
Suzuki SV650 (GSXR750 front, Penske, GSXR bodywork, RF900 rear rim for 180 up to slicks, PC3, with M4 exhaust), probably won't pass so I need to find a stock pipe. The people living around the base prevented that track from opening for years.... and even though it was approved.. and in the mean time they built more houses (aka developers) right next to the track... it's a serious joke.
My buddy has an SV650, let me see if he still has his stock pipe.

That's why I don't go to AMP track days. I'm not replacing my exhaust.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #13
cytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
cytocycle's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Colby - Remember Sexual Chocolate is 2003 so it's the fuel injected pipe with welded on muffler and I agree it's a pain to change just for a single track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
My buddy has an SV650, let me see if he still has his stock pipe.

That's why I don't go to AMP track days. I'm not replacing my exhaust.
Look "Rubbin is Racing" Motorcycles go in trucks and they like BBQ too.

Quote:
LOL
Old 10-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #14

Quote:
Look "Rubbin is Racing" Motorcycles go in trucks and they like BBQ too.
fair enough carry on
Old 10-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #16
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Let's do this. I should be able to come by.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

What organization are you going to AMP with? Having straight titanium pipes out into a ti-'muffler' sounds great, but not worth taking out to go to the track. AMP FTL. The housing developers should build farther away, not closer. Morons.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #18
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
I should be in Phx any way for the day so I will stop by.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #19

Quote:
LOL
Sorry Cliff. Thanks for the help yesterday with my bumper.