R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Pomegranate Martini: Official TW Mt Lemmon Meet

Old 11-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Pomegranate Martini: Official TW Mt Lemmon Meet

First of all I say to you, ladies and gentlemen, Pomegranate Martini.

What a great turn out we had. So many good people, everyone taking care of one another,
It would be fantastic if we could have more regular meets like this. I will post up my pictures when I get the chance. I would like if everyone could share a story they had from camp or something they learned and all the pictures they took. Thanks again to everyone who came out for making the meet as spectacular as it was and I look forward to seeing everyone again.
I thought of some indian names for those who made it
Stefen Skunk Slayer, Matt Burrito Burner, Andrew Dog Master, can anyone think of some more? Haha, probably wouldnt be hard. Also be on the look out for my Youtube Thread, since I know everyone was getting white girl wasted off of PGMT and probably wont remember. If anyone is interested in doing another run soon then lets get on it.
Things to not forget:
Pomegranate Martini
Winning Beer Pong isnt a good tactical choice
Branches burn better than needles
Skunks can get you even after death
Stefen can do any trail on planet earth and some on other planets
Trail Limo's FTMFW
You really learn who people are by camping with them
Everything is better in bacon grease, especially chicken
If you forget something, someone else remembered it
Wearing hats makes you better at drinking games

Pomegranate Martini.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
You made the thread!! This honestly describes the all of the camping trip.

Pomegranate Martini
Old 11-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Mike, what the FUCK is this nonsense with Pomegranate Martini. haha
Old 11-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #7
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shits going down! Thats some god dam Skunk Funk
David you should of kept the TW brander thing that you left in the fire as something to remember the trip lol, and the hole you burnt through your chair with it haha.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I totaly forgot about the brander, im pretty sure it was deformed after the bondfire reached the 15 foot mark.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
the pics i took

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post

on top of rice peak
Old 11-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
One Tire Fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Almost at the top of Rice Peak

Stephan getting stuck 100 feet from the top of Rice Peak. He made it in 2wd BTW! (with some help of a Jeep)

How steep the hill was

Top of Rice Peak

Some more pics of the Peak

Our Bon Fire

To sexy

Some more sex

Meh truck at the camp

Camp

Camp again

The start to our trail ride

Couldnt see shit :/
My pics
Old 11-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
redrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Michael
redrider58's Tacoma Gallery
Man did I miss out.......
Old 11-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #13
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, Alright, Alriiiiiiight! Haha, Mark, if you dont know about PGMT that sucks. Ill post my pics in the morning. I wonder when everyone else will find this thread.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #14
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks like an awesome meet! Nothing better than a fun trail ride that everybody can enjoy and ending the night at a gorgeous campground like that!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #15
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
My phones being retarded n i cant post pics right now but i will as soon as i get it figured out.

Well said mike. That was a hell of a time. Dont forget the part about there being no audible difference between a .40 cal and a 9 mm. Haha

I look foward to the next meet with this group. Good times!

Pomegranate martini
Old 11-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Take Over.....I love it!

How was the weather up there? I love that area!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #18
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Sounds like it was a good time, hopefully the next camping trip won't be conflicting with me schedule

Also, I'm amazed Stephen got up Rice Peak... even my truck locked with a-trac going up front struggled a bit on the last stretch
Old 11-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #19
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna have to watch the AZ forums some. That is an AMAZING camp site and views...
Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #20
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, rice hill is fun!