Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Biggest tire that can fit

Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
Mediumwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Mediumwhite's Tacoma Gallery
Biggest tire that can fit

I just order some maxtrac 4 inch lift spindles for my 2013 Tacoma double cab 2wd and I'm curious whats the biggest and widest tire I can cram in my wheel well? I will be running 18x9 wheels. Also curious what you guys think the best back spacing will be? The spindle says no more than 5 inches of back spacing.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
do you mind clearancing?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
Mediumwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Mediumwhite's Tacoma Gallery
Clearancing? Sorry, I'm new to Toyota talk. I've been a chevy guy all my life. Love my new Toyota!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumwhite View Post
Clearancing? Sorry, I'm new to Toyota talk. I've been a chevy guy all my life. Love my new Toyota!
trimming where tire rubs
Old 11-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
4.5BS then stuff a 35" with some cutting
with 35's, you really mean cutting!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
with 35's, you really mean cutting!
With spindles and the right offset it should be possible (with cutting of course)

should have to cut/hammer less than me