R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Inde Motorsports Track Event Nov 24th

Old 11-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Inde Motorsports Track Event Nov 24th

Well not sure if there are any track day guys here but I hold a few small track day events at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox Arizona. If you have never bee there its pretty much a world class race track.

track event info.

Spots are limited. I will require Payment before the event no exceptions I have to pay before the event so I need to collect money before the event. This will be just like the last several events.

8 cars only per session (nasa and Proautosports puts 20+ cars on the track)

This is the safest and easiest way to get involved in a track event. We will have a few experienced drivers around to do ride alongs as well as lead follows.

First timer don't worry we will walk you thru the rules and make sure your safe.

Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 W. Airport Road Willcox, AZ 85643.

When: November 24th Drivers meeting is at 8:00am

We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon. But they will be there to keep the track open until we are done or dark.

What you need if you want to attend.

Helmet (driver and passenger)

$160 Cash/paypal (add 3% for fees) for car and driver and $10 for any spectators you bring. Prices may change depending on turn out.

Food, drinks. They have a BBQ and we will be taking a short lunch brake to cook up some food.

Safe car, good brakes tires and working seatbelts.

Gas, the closest gas station to the track is 7 miles away.

Leave the ego at home this is a fun event where we will not be racing keep it safe.

The road to Inde is now paved no more dirt road.

So let me know if your in I will get you on the list. If your not on the list on the 7th I can not guarantee you a spot for the event. If you miss the drives meeting you will not be allowed on track. This is mandatory.

I will be in Phx this weekend for the BBQ. If anyone has any questions let me know. I need to fill this event.

Thanks
Hunter

Some pics from past events....

Old 11-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Sounds like fun, too bad I don't have a vehicle capable of this at the moment... the Taco wouldn't be um... well suited lol.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
^ what are you talking aboot? run 38-40PSI, empty out your vehicle of unecessary weight and 4HI.!

j/k

Is there a time for bikers? Have they cleraed around the track for brush yet from cacti?
Old 11-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
LOL... the weight, power... not the issue. It's body roll on the Foxes... not quite track tuned haha.

Some day in a few years I hope I'll have that damn 280Z ready for events like this :P
Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
LOL... the weight, power... not the issue. It's body roll on the Foxes... not quite track tuned haha.

Some day in a few years I hope I'll have that damn 280Z ready for events like this :P

We don't need to turn. We go through the turns through the esses over the cacti and brush. Lol.

I've had a number of vehicles to know the Taco can do well through a track that way!

-Track time vehicles-

01 IS300 PLP Supercharged
02 IS300
03 IS300
04 IS300 Toyomoto Supercharged / Supra V161 6spd
06 M3 ZCP 6spd Active Autowerke Supercharged
09 M3 E90 M-DCT

I gave up and got 2 wheels and 600cc's to have much more fun.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by signalbobby View Post
^ what are you talking aboot? run 38-40PSI, empty out your vehicle of unecessary weight and 4HI.!

j/k

Is there a time for bikers? Have they cleraed around the track for brush yet from cacti?
x2
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
x2
do you do track days with in AZ? I've gone with XCEL and aztrackday.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by signalbobby View Post
do you do track days with in AZ? I've gone with XCEL and aztrackday.
I haven't been, but my wife does. I'm too worried about crashing my bike to do anymore track days.. almost laid it down and my 98 is getting hard to find parts.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #9
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I tested INDE out a few years back before they opened and our company ran it for about a year. Let me tell you that it is a fun track! Very technical and a back straight that used to be a run way. Would love to go back (on a bike thought)...
Old 11-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #10
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So this event is no bikes. Since the groups are small by the end it usually just ends up open track. I used to do the Bike thing but gave it up I personally think the car is more fun.

So any one interested?
Old 11-21-2012, 07:11 AM   #11
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
i was a control rider for ti2tt at inde before it was shut down- it is a pretty fun track with alot fo elevation changes and blind corners.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #12
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
So this event is no bikes. Since the groups are small by the end it usually just ends up open track. I used to do the Bike thing but gave it up I personally think the car is more fun.

So any one interested?
Thanks for the offer as I did the car thing for years and found that bikes are more fun for me on the track. I'll have to pass on this.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:18 AM   #13

Quote:
Thanks for the offer as I did the car thing for years and found that bikes are more fun for me on the track. I'll have to pass on this.

I agree. Bikes are definitely alot more technical and requires wonton more skill IMO. In the end it is worth it on the track and have loads more fun than I ever did on 4 wheels.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #14

I used to get down on a bike. Lost interest in the street riding so along with that came the loss of interest in getting hurt at the track. I did have one hell of a good time though so I understand the opinion.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #15
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm

I may have to do the next one of these in my RSX..been wanting to track it...did a Nasa event once at Firebird in my Mazdaspeed 3...tracks are very addicting...
Old 11-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #16
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't been, but my wife does. I'm too worried about crashing my bike to do anymore track days.. almost laid it down and my 98 is getting hard to find parts.

dude,do you know a guy named tj boyle?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #17

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
i remember this. you threw your bike into the desert at the end of the horseshoe..then i gave you a rear set if i recall correctly
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
I used to get down on a bike. Lost interest in the street riding so along with that came the loss of interest in getting hurt at the track. I did have one hell of a good time though so I understand the opinion.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #18
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
dude,do you know a guy named tj boyle?
Lol, yeah I know TJ Boyle really well. He's one of my good friends!

Small fucking world right?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #19

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
yup- i remember seeing something on fb hen i was making fun of tj for something lol, then last week i was talking to this guy who was talking about his buddy who just did some headlight mods,and had a sweet ass light bar behind the grill and i remembered seeing your thread. def a small world.
then gta burnout- i knew him from back in the day when i was into thirdgen camaros- then met him at arroyo like a few years later and now on here
Old 12-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
i remember this. you threw your bike into the desert at the end of the horseshoe..then i gave you a rear set if i recall correctly
lol, yeah that was a diffrent day the bike was blue when it was going off roading.