R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tough Mudder

Old 02-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #21
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i signed up fot it but due to a torn acl i wont be participating this year

That sucks man, make sure you take it easy during rehab or that shit will never really heal and be a constant pain in the ass, took me over a year to fully recover when I blew my back out, still don't go heavy on leg press because I can feel some pressure on my back at times, not going to risk it, but still do squats but not heavy.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #22
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
So who was there?

Old 02-24-2013, 03:28 AM   #23
Furlywhite is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Furlywhite's Tacoma Gallery
I was there! As a volunteer! Haha
Old 02-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #24
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I was there for the 8:20 heat on Saturday, took me 2 hours 10 mins to finish. Successfully completed every obstacle, will definitely do it again.