R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tough Mudder

Old 11-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Tough Mudder

Just wondering if anyone here is doing it. Just signed up for Saturday.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Furlywhite is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Furlywhite's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be doing it!
Old 11-14-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
What day you doing? Have you done it before?
Old 11-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Be careful. There was a virus that was going around here in vegas. I guess there was a parasite in the mud. A few of my co-workers ended up with it. Symptoms were intense dhiarrea for a week.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #5
BlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant futureBlondeRod has a brilliant future
Name: Chad
BlondeRod's Tacoma Gallery
I ran it last year, was a blast. Not sure if I'm gonna do it this year or not.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #6
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Be careful. There was a virus that was going around here in vegas. I guess there was a parasite in the mud. A few of my co-workers ended up with it. Symptoms were intense dhiarrea for a week.
I guess that means I better be up front so I don't catch it lol
Old 11-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #7

I did the super spartan this year! It was awesome! Now I want to do the tough mudder this year! One of my friends is doing it Saturday, so prob then, although I was considering volenteering on Saturday so I can get Sunday 1/2 off
Old 11-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about it....How is it?
Old 11-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
Reelcowboy is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Ryan
Reelcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Ran savage which was 6 miles. Currently preparing for the 12 mile trot. 6 miles was fun but I have a feeling that 12 will be terrible.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #11

A lot of that money goes towards a charitable fund, that's why they have volunteers. If say its worth the money
Old 11-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #12
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
it's worth the money because a percentage of it goes to the wounded warrior foundation, I did two of them a couple months ago and I had a blast and I'll definitely be doing it again when I can. I would recommend it to anybody who wants to do it
Old 02-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm signed up for Saturday but I think I'll end up going as a spectator, which sucks after spending the money (I signed up back in June). My never-healing shoulder continues to give me problems and I really don't want to horribly suck and be a burden on all the swinging type stuff, and probably severely tear it up even more. God I'm getting old and weak
Old 02-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #14
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks man.....I've had nagging shoulders (both) off and on for years now! When they flare up i can barely lift a cup to drink some times. Luckily I've been icing them after workouts and what not and using this shit called salonpas. They're patches similar to icy hot but have been used in the east for centuries.

Shoulder stability and mobility drills and static handstand holds will strengthen the joint too! Most of my issues I think come from bad upper body posture and flared shoulder blades pulling my shoulders slightly out of the joint.

Good luck man!
Old 02-01-2013, 05:42 PM   #15
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
That's just called a night of too much drinking topped off with Filiberto's.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #16
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i signed up fot it but due to a torn acl i wont be participating this year
Old 02-02-2013, 04:37 AM   #17

I'm signed up as a volunteer for Saturday! I'll be there and my friend is running it Saturday. I might do it Sunday, but I might wait to sign up for a later one
Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #18

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i signed up fot it but due to a torn acl i wont be participating this year
Dude, you torn your ACL? That shitty!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #19
Whitmancat is on a distinguished road
Whitmancat's Tacoma Gallery
Did VT last year…toughest part was the course itself…up and down black diamond ski slopes. I couldn't walk for a week lol.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #20
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Dude, you torn your ACL? That shitty!
Thats why i cant max on squats or do leg extensions!