R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Mechanic in tucson

Old 11-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanic in tucson

Anyone know of any good trustworthy mechanics in tucson? My buddy has a suburban with some leaks and he doesn't have the tools or the desire to work on it himself. Let me know if you have anyone/anywhere you recommend!
Old 11-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dira1987 View Post
Anyone know of any good trustworthy mechanics in tucson? My buddy has a suburban with some leaks and he doesn't have the tools or the desire to work on it himself. Let me know if you have anyone/anywhere you recommend!
Leaks in what??? Tucson driveline is the best in town for transmissions and driveline stuff. I am sure they do engines as well. Almost all the offroaders and drag race guys recommend them and they are decently priced. Check them out.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I second Tucson Driveline, or Sooter's Auto Repair on 6th Street.