R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Running Trails, fishing, and hunting..... anyone?

Old 12-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #21
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

Name: adam
03aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCOMA View Post
:-[ lol! varmint hunting time!
THIS
Old 12-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #22
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Has anyone even had luck with birds this season? I haven't seen to much flying. I'm down with a Box Canyon trip.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #23
AZDirtyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ricky
AZDirtyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amad4x4 View Post
Has anyone even had luck with birds this season? I haven't seen to much flying. I'm down with a Box Canyon trip.
It's been hit and miss for quail and with little dove as filler. I've really only had success on the quad while covering a lot of ground. I've had terrible luck on foot.

What part of the valley are you in? I'm looking forward to a Hassayampa run. Hoping that will come together in the near future.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #24
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDirtyTaco View Post
It's been hit and miss for quail and with little dove as filler. I've really only had success on the quad while covering a lot of ground. I've had terrible luck on foot.

What part of the valley are you in? I'm looking forward to a Hassayampa run. Hoping that will come together in the near future.
West valley, I'm usually mobbin' around the Buckeye area in the dirt and sand.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #25
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
If I didn't just get "asked" to work 7 days a week right now I would be down to head to Hassayampa tomorrow. I'm sure there would be some nice water crossings in Box Canyon right now.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #26
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
If I didn't just get "asked" to work 7 days a week right now I would be down to head to Hassayampa tomorrow. I'm sure there would be some nice water crossings in Box Canyon right now.
Hopefully that doesn't last long. Can't believe they would be dicks like that right at the holidays.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #27
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Lol